Chapter Two

*unedited*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stiles is looking around for the last few things that he needed to put in his suitcase when Scott walks into the hotel room. He looks too pleased with something, that thought alone makes Stiles nervous, and he flops himself down on Stiles' bed. "So I came back to the hotel and what do I hear but the sounds of burning passion echoing through the hotel halls." Scott says, and Stiles sighs as his cheeks burn with embarrassment.

"Shut it." Stiles tells him, folding up his clothes to fit into his suitcase. He really doesn't want to think about last night, there's quite a large blank in his memory and he hates to think of what happened to him and Derek.

"So who was he?" Scott asks, and Stiles fights the urge to flick his nose. He loves his best friend, he does, but he doesn't want to talk about it. "I mean I learned very quickly that his name was Derek, but I want some more details." Scott says, and Stiles really wishes that the ground would swallow him up. "Come on, tell me." Scott says, and Stiles sighs.

"You need to pack our flight leaves in three hours." Stiles tells him,and Scott pouts before moving to get his suitcase to blindly throw his clothes into before looking at Stiles as he does so as if he still expects to hear the rest of the story. "Just pack then I'll tell you,okay?" Stiles tries, and Scott nods his head in excitement before he starts to throw his things into his bag with earnest.

"Okay, I'm packing now go." Scott tells him, firmly not going to take no for an answer. Stiles sighs as he leans against the bed, and he really doesn't want to talk about it but he feels like he sort of has too now that Scott has demanded he do so.

"Okay, so it happened when you left me alone at the bar." Stiles says, and Scott makes a noise of protest. "Yes, when you left me alone and made me drink something that I will never do again my head hurts so much, thank you very much Scott." Stiles tells him, and Scott has the decency to look ashamed.

"Okay, yeah, sorry about that." Scott says, and Stiles snorts in unamusement as he waves him away before he finishes packing his things. "Anyway, continue."

"So, anyway. I was drank the drink you gave to me, which burned so bad going down like you won't believe. Or would since you drank like six of them." Stiles says, and Scott gives him an evil look before he continues his story. "Well, this guy brought me this drink. I don't know what it was called, but it was fruity and sweet so I like it." Stiles says, and Scott hums.

"How many did he buy you?" Scott asks, and Stiles hums as he thinks about it.

"I don't remember. At least three." He hums, and he ignores the look of disbelief on Scott's face while he continues on with his story. "Then he asked what I did for a living, and I didn't ask him that. I vaguely remember people staring at us." Stiles says, and Scott frowns as he nods his head.

"I don't remember anyone looking at you. Then again, I don't remember when you left with him. Why did you leave with him? I thought you just didn't like anyone, boys or girls?" Scott asks, and Stiles gives him a hard look. "I know you like boys, but I didn't think you would like have sex with one." Scott says, and Stiles rolls his eyes. "Did you bottom? You look like a bottom." Scott says, and Stiles makes a pained noise.

"He put it in me if that's what you're asking." Stiles says, and Scott nods his head. "Anyways, yeah. Is that all you wanted to know? If my butt was sore? Because not really." Stiles says, and Scott throws his head back and laughs. Stiles grins at him, he was lying his butt hurts, and he goes to get all of his toiletries in order before coming back out to where Scott is laying on the bed. "Get packing, McCall!" Stiles tells him, laughing at him.