Epilogue-One Year Later

*Cries violently because I'm sad that it's over.* 

Stiles is trying to fix Derek's tie, but his husband has other plans because he's kissing down Stiles' throat with a happy hum. "Stop it, Derek Hale." Stiles says, going for stern but he fails miserably since he's smiling widely at his stupidly gorgeous husband. "Derek."Stiles giggles, and he moans softly when Derek rubs his beard over his fair skin. "We don't have time for this." Stiles says, mores tern this time since the limo is stopping in traffic.

"Next time we're taking our own limo." Jackson says watching them as he finally looks up from his phone to see that Stiles is running his hand through Derek's beard with a soft, happy smile. Jackson looks to get conformation but Erica is too busy kissing Boyd, and Isaac is riding with One Direction since he and Louis are done being idiots."Never mind. Next time I'm taking my own limo." Jackson mutters,and Stiles hears him so he chuckles softly while he lays his head on Derek's shoulder with a happy hum.

"Aw,Jackson. You like us. No, you love us." Stiles says, and Jackson tries to give him a hard look but ends up smiling at him. Derek chuckles at him before he leans over to kiss Stiles' head with a happy sigh. "Oh, my God, Erica, ew!" Stiles screeches, and Erica glares at him while she moves to straighten her dress out from where Boyd was running his hand up her thigh. It's not the worst thing he's seen from them but he could live without seeing it now, especially when he's sitting next to them, and Stiles moves to sit in Derek's lap for the rest of the ride. "Scott is sad because he misses Kira and AJ, so I need to do something about that because he is bumming me out."Stiles says, looking at his phone.

Derek wraps his arms around Stiles with a happy hum, and he kisses his cheek. "She misses him too. I hear them talk on the phone sometimes and it's sickeningly sweet." Derek says, and he sighs happily.Derek runs his hand down Stiles' arm before intertwining their fingers together and he smiles at the soft clinking noise their rings make when they hold hands. Stiles wears the bracelet that Derek gave him when they first got married, but he likes wearing rings more."We're almost there." Derek sighs, and Stiles hums happily as he moves to kiss him again.

When the limo stops, Stiles moves to get out first while Derek moves to grab his hand. Stiles leans into him, sighing happily as he moves to kiss his jaw while camera start going off, and he lets Derek lead them towards a reporter. He doesn't mind being interviewed now that Derek is always with him, and he smiles at the woman. "Hello, Mr.Hale!" She says, and she turns towards Stiles. "Hello, Mr. Hale!"She adds on, and Derek holds up his hand.

"It's Dr. Hale now." Derek chuckles as he looks at his husband. Stiles'cheeks turn pink and he rolls his eyes fondly at him before he shakes his head. "Mr and Dr. Hale." Derek says, and Stiles grins at him stupidly while he moves to stand closer to them. The woman interviewing them laughs softly as she nods her head, and she moves to speak into her microphone.

"What made you two decide to get remarried?" She asks, and Derek smiles at her while he looks at Stiles.

"We wanted our friends and family there with us and we wanted to be sober this time." Derek says, and Stiles nods his head as he laughs his agreement. "But I love him so it didn't matter just as long as he's happy than I'm happy for him." Derek says, and Stiles grins at him before kissing his cheek making the interviewer coo at them.

"So you're a "yes, dear" husband?" She asks Derek, and Derek laughs loudly as he nods his head while Stiles grins at him while he moves to push him playfully. "I hope you two have fun tonight." She says, and Derek and Stiles are slowly moving down the line of interviewers. They answer the same questions over and over again, but Stiles doesn't mind since they're not to personal about their questions.

"I'm ready to go home." Stiles mumbles as soon as they walk into the large building where the award show is being held. Derek chuckles as he moves to lead them to their seat, and Stiles smiles at him while he moves to lean against him. "But this is fun." Stiles says,smiling at him while he moves to wave at Luke and Micheal. They wave back and they go back to talking to each other, and Stiles scans the crowd for Isaac. He finds him sitting behind Louis Tomlinson, running his hand through Louis' hair as if to smooth it down, and Louis smiles at him softly. Stiles doesn't know what happened between them,he has a good idea, but he likes this more.

"Hey,Izzy." Derek says, sitting down beside him while Stiles crawls over his legs to sit in the next seat over. "Easy, babe." Derek says,and Stiles smiles at him while he moves to lean closer to him with a happy smile. "I love you, Stiles." Derek tells him, and Stiles grins at him while he nods his head before he leans over to kiss him.

"I love you, Derek." Stiles grins at him, and Isaac gags while he smooths Louis' hair down more while he looks at them. "You have no room to talk, Isaac." Stiles points out, and Isaac doesn't bother looking at him while he moves to kiss Louis' cheek soft. "How are you, Louis?" Stiles asks, he's only met the other man once or twice and Derek still doesn't like him so Stiles tries to get them to get along.

"Alright."Louis answers him, looking up at Isaac before he beckons Isaac forwards so he can kiss him softly. "Gorgeous, you are." Louis mumbles, and Isaac grins at him while Niall Horan gags as he texts someone. "Fuck you." Louis says, and Isaac rest his head on Louis' shoulder while they wait for the show to start. Derek chuckles  softly while he moves to pull Stiles closer to him, and Stiles grins at him happily while he moves to kiss his cheek. Jackson sits down next to Stiles while Erica and Boyd sit more down the row.

"It's about to start." Derek says, and Stiles leans against him happily as he moves to kiss him against before he sits back.

****

Stiles holds Derek's hand as he watches the presenters of the next award come on stage, and Stiles kisses his cheek since he knows that he's nervous. "You're going to win, babe." Stiles tells him, softly.

"Not a chance in hell." Louis tells them, turning around while Isaac pushes him playfully. Stiles chuckles as Derek gives him a dirty look, and Stiles leans back in his seat while he watches the male presenters speak and get a few laughs before they're reading the nominations. "Good luck, Isaac. You know the deal." Louis says,grinning at his mischievously while Isaac winks at him. Stiles doesn't want to know what that's about, but he's pretty sure they have the same deal that he and Derek have which doesn't really have a loser in it.

"Unknown Artist!" A man yells, and it pulls Stiles out of his daydreaming.Isaac cheers as he stands and Louis looks proud of him but he tries not to show it as he claps, Jackson and Erica move to follow him, and Derek moves to kiss Stiles deeply before he runs on stage.

"This again?" Isaac says, grinning. "We just want to thank the fans and I want to personally thank Louis Tomlinson. I am better than you, and now you know it." Isaac says, smugly. Jackson laughs as he takes the award show, and Erica is too busy trying to find Boyd in the crowd. Derek smiles as he moves to talk into the microphone, and Stiles smiles widely as he sees him.

"I want to thank everyone for this award, but I especially want thank my sweet, wonderful, gorgeous, and insanely amazing husband. I love you,Stiles. This is for you." Derek says, and Stiles wipes his eyes as he moves to watch him and he mouths that he loves him too. The crowd cheers loudly while they walk off the stage, and Stiles wipes his eyes as he waits for Derek to come back to sit next to him.

****

Stiles arches his back against the wall as Derek runs his hands down his thighs while he picks him up, and Stiles laughs softly while he kisses him back as he tries to take off Derek's jacket."Congratulations." Stiles laughs, gasping softly when Derek bites on his throat some. Derek chuckles against his skin before he moves to lick his throat, and Stiles chuckles before he pulls Derek into another kiss. "Don't just throw that on the couch, Derek." Stiles chastises, and Derek laughs at him while moves to pick it up before he puts it on the shelf.

"Happy?"Derek says, and Stiles rolls his eyes as he moves to straighten out the other awards that Unknown Artist has won. "See? All happy with his other friends, lets have sex." Derek says, and Stiles rolls his eyes as he moves walks towards him. Derek smiles at him widely while he moves to pull him into another kiss, and Stiles turns his head towards him before kissing him back.

 "Now I believe that there was a mention of sex?" Stiles teases, and Derek laughs as he scoops him up in his arm to carry him to his room."I love you." Stiles tells him, and Derek smiles at him as he tells him that he loves him too.

*Thank you all for everything. I love you guys.*