Chapter Six

*unedited*

 The first month of married life is not the honeymoon stage for Derek and Stiles. They argue over stupid things until Stiles just ignores him, and then Stiles just sort of starts killing him kindness until Derek stops being an asshole most of the time. "Morning." Stiles hums when Derek walks into the kitchen at eleven. Derek makes a loud groaning noise, he's probably hung over like always, and Stiles laughs as he hands him coffee.

"Thanks." Derek says, softly. Stiles hums to him as if saying he's welcome and he reads over a magazine where his and Derek's faces are on, taken one day when they were coming from marriage counselor. It has the title "Trouble already? Derek and Stiles Hale seen leaving a marriage counselors office." Stiles sighs, and Derek looks at him before taking the paper from him. "Unknown Artist's Derek Hale and his husband were seen leaving a marriage counselor ("Counselor." Stiles corrects him, gently) office. When this report asked Mr. Hale if he and his husband were having trouble, I was told to go have sexual relations with myself." Derek reads, chuckling to himself. "Reportedly, the other members of the UA had this to say about Stiles: 'He's a good guy, makes Derek calm. We really like him and he's not like the other people Derek has seen.'." Derek reads, frowning some.

"They like me? That's nice." Stiles hums, sipping his water while Derek looks at him. "It bet it was Jackson. He got me coffee once." Stiles says,and Derek gives him a look. Stiles smiles as he reads the other articles that don't involve him. "Apparently, some one is talking about on Twitter." Stiles hums, showing a page to Derek that makes him roll his eyes.

"Allison Argent always talk shit." Derek says, and Stiles chuckles as he moves to answer the door when it rings. Derek goes to make himself something to eat, and Stiles smiles when he sees the rest of Derek's band at the door.

"Hello. Come in. I made cupcakes." Stiles says, and he moves away from the door. Isaac cheers as he moves to get some, Erica gives him a weird look (Stiles will win her over if it kills him), and Jackson hugs him. Stiles grins as he hugs him back, Stiles likes cuddles and hugs and he's been feeling attention starved lately, and Derek gives them a strange look. "What brings you all by?" Stiles asks, and it's sort of a stupid questions since they're all together.

"Gregory gave us the copy of the new contract and Derek needs to sign it." Jackson tells him, eating one of Stiles' cupcakes. Stiles nods as his head as watches Isaac pass a thick packet of paper towards Derek, who just grabs it before looking around for a pen.

"Whoa. You can't just sign something before reading it!" Stiles tells him, taking the contract away for him so that he doesn't do something stupid. "Really, you lack common sense Derek Hale." Stiles tells him, and Derek gives him an angry looks before he tries to take the contract again but Stiles turns away from him before he looks at it.

"Just let me sign it, Stiles. Gregory wrote it up for us." Derek says, and Stiles waves him away.

"Just let me read it over for you guys, okay?" Stiles says, and Derek looks like he wants to argue but Isaac and Jackson nods his head.

"Just let him do it, Hale." Jackson tells him, winking at Stiles. Stiles smiles at him before he takes the contract to his room to look over while Derek tells Jackson something in a whisper, Stiles thinks he catches something about being a brat or something but he really doesn't pay any attention to it.

****

Derek is strumming his guitar in the music room, writing down some lyrics, and he looks up when he hears a knock on the door. It's Stiles, he's always so fucking polite it's hilarious even when Derek tries to piss him off he's usually so nice to him, and Derek grunts. "I'm a little busy, Princess." Derek tells him, and Stiles frowns as he walks into the room anyways.