Chapter Three

First thing, I'm not from the UK so I'm not sure about the laws there. I did some rearch to try to make this as accurate as possible. I apoloize for any mistakes and to my (fans? friends? readers?) in the UK who will probably be like "That's not how it works!" Anyway, Enjoy.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stiles' mind is racing as he moves to hail himself a taxi, and he shuts the door before reading off the address on the paper for the cab driver. "Heading towards the Justice, huh?" He asks, and Stiles tries to give him a smile. All he needs to do is sign something and go, he tells himself.

"Yes." Stiles tells him not offering him anything else, and the cabbie just hums as he drives. Stiles looks out the window while he watches the outside as they drive along, and he sighs to himself. How did he end up married, he wonders. Oh, yeah. Because he's an idiot who drank for the first time and had sex with, and married, a stranger. His mind is trying to think of some way to get himself out of being married to a Brit, he has to go back to America in just a few hours, and he looks up in surprise when the car stops.

"Here we are then." The driver says, and Stiles tries to smile at him before paying for his fare. "Have a good day, mate." He says, and Stiles says the same to him as he gets out of the car. The court house is huge, and Stiles feels so small as he makes his way towards the building. A doorman opens the door for them, and Stiles whispers a thank you before walking down the hallway.

There's a receptionist behind a glass door, and Stiles walks towards it. "Um, excuse me? I'm looking for a Mr. Nathan Gregory? He's a lawyer." He says, and the lady behind the door doesn't look up from her computer as she types.

"Down the hall, first door on the right, he's with an important client so I wouldn't bother him." She tells him, and Stiles fits the urge to make an eeping noise while he walks down the hall. He finds the door rather quickly, he can hear shouting inside the room, and he swallows thickly before he raises his hand to knock on the door. The talking inside the room stops as he door opens to reveal an older man with a sneering smile. It's the same man that brought him the papers not a few minutes earlier.

"Can I help you?" He asks, and Stiles stands a little taller. He hates being talked down to and he nods his head before showing him the paper he was given this morning. Stiles doesn't move to walk into the room, and he doesn't pay attention to the people inside.

"I'm here to sign annulment papers." Stiles tells him, and the man grins before waving him into the room. Stiles gives him a distrustful look before he walks into the room, and he notices Derek right away. He looks angry and he turns towards Stiles with almost disgust, and he isn't alone. Next to him is a young man with curly blondish brown hair who's covered in tattoos and he's leaning against another man with thick muscles and blond hair. A girl with blonde hair looks at him before smirking, and she crosses her legs from where she was sitting on a desk. They all have tattoos and piercings expect the one man with blond hair, he looks like he belongs at Yale instead of here, and Stiles doesn't let them intimate him.

"This is him?" One of the man asks, looking him up and down while smirking and Stiles rolls his eyes before sitting down in a chair. He whispers to the other man who grins at him, and he eyes Stiles up and down.

"Can we hurry this along? I've got a flight in less than two hours." Stiles tells them, and Derek scoffs as he turns away from Stiles. Mr. Gregory moves around the room as if to take in Stiles and he hums to himself before smiling falsely at him, and Stiles turns when the door opens.

"I'm here to represent Mr. Stilinski's interests in this matter." A man says, and Stiles slaps his face with his hand while Derek looks ready to kill. The man looks evil, Stiles can see dollar signs in his eyes, and he shakes his head.