Chapter 4

I was sitting on the couch with Sans, he was flipping through channels. There was never anything good on TV. "Flipping through channels as fast as you can isn't really entertaining." I say, making a valid point. "There's nothing to watch. I'm passing time." Sans said, going even faster through channels.

I groan and lay back, placing my feet on Sans' legs. "Hey kid, get your feet off. They are gross." I gasp and kick him. "At least I have feet. You are all bones." I felt Sans trying to push my feet off, but I was also making an effort to keep them there. It was honestly comfy. "PAPYRUS! SANS IS BEING MEAN!" I yell out, basically tattling on Sans for wanting my feet off. 

"What! You are such a child!" I hear Papyrus come down after hearing Sans yell at me. I smirk at him and cover my face, pretending to cry. "HUMAN! WHAT IS THE MATTER?" I continue to fake cry, making Papyrus look at the skeleton sitting on the couch with me. "Papy, she's faking it! Look at her!" Sans says, trying to defend himself. 

I uncover my eyes slightly, staring at the 2 brothers. "YOU MADE THE HUMAN CRY! SANS! APOLOGIZE!" Papyrus said. I hear a huff come from Sans and he mumbles a small "Sorry." I giggle a bit, watching as Papyrus leaves. "You are such a witch." Sans says, causing me to laugh. "Never make the human girl cry, Sans." I said, laying down and keeping my feet on his legs. 

"Oh, I'll really make you cry-" I then felt a bit nervous, hearing that come out of Sans' mouth. "What- ACK!" I yelp as Sans pins me to the couch. He was hurting my wrists, "Dude, get off me-" I say, trying to push him off but to no avail. "Nah I don't think I will." I bite my lip, seeing the position we were in. Me being 20 also has its disadvantage. Hormones.

"C-Come on, I-I'm sorry, okay? I-I won't do that again." I said, sucking up my pride. I just wanted him to let go and get off of me. It was making me think of thought that I shouldn't be thinking about. I felt myself start to blush at the closeness of Sans' face. "You're blushing.~ How cute, kid must have a little crush on me." I wanted to smack him so bad.

"M-Maybe when I was 12, I did-" I freeze as I just accidentally admitted to having a slight crush on him 8 years ago. I then hear a deep chuckle come from the skeleton above me, making my face grow even hotter. "You did? Heh." I bite my lip and try moving my hands again. "P-Please get off!" I yell out, finally getting the strength to push him.

I watch as he falls off and stares at me with a hint of amusement. "Don't even say anything you tubby skeleton." I say, already knowing I was going to hear it from him. I cross my arms and huff, clearly annoyed with myself for saying something so private. Silence crept in, making it a bit awkward for me. 

I decided to take out my laptop to get my mind off the tubby skeleton. I turn on laptop on, hoping that it wasn't dead. "What are you planning to do on there, kid?" I hear Sans ask. "Homework. I still got a life up on the surface, gotta finish this report." I said back, typing in my password. Sans sits back on the couch, grabbing my legs that have made their way down to the floor. 

"I thought you said you didn't want my gross feet on your legs." Sans didn't say anything. He just made me turn to lay down with my laptop on my lap. It was really comfortable. At least Sans had a change of heart, if you could call it that. "Hurry up and finish. I want to take a walk after you're done." Sans says, making me smile. "Yes sir."

           =====

I open my eyes, feeling a bit drowsy. 'What happened...' I thought and looked over. My laptop was closed and laying on top of my lap. I rub my eyes, seeing that Sans had also fallen asleep. 'We must've dozed off.' I thought again, grabbing my phone off the floor. It was 6 pm, meaning we have been asleep for about 4 hours.

I rub my face, trying to wipe off the sleepiness. I stretch out, not wanting to wake up Sans in the process. I gently remove my legs and stand up, going near Sans' face. He looked quite peaceful just lying there. He didn't even move me so he could lay down. I smile and sit on the floor, laying my head next to his boney arm that sat comfortably.