Chapter 6

"Damn... Kid, we have to stop this..." Sans said as I gently kiss his teeth. I was laying in between his legs, suddenly feeling hot. I had to leave in a couple hours, and I was spending my last hours with Sans. He groans as I press my body against his, making me moan a bit as well. "I don't want too... Please don't make me stop, Sans." I say, hoping he lets me.

I didn't want to leave. I wanted to stay, but I knew I had to go back. "Do we have to do this in the forest though...?" Sans asks, grunting as I get even closer. "S-Sorry..." I said, gripping onto his jacket. I wanted to take off my sweater, it felt really hot. I found out he does indeed have something. He wouldn't be able to feel pleasure otherwise.

"Damn it..." Sans grunts out, roaming his boney hand towards my lower area. I moan as I feel Sans slowly stick his hand in my shorts. I moan again as I feel him play with my lower area, making me grip tighter onto his jacket. "S-Sans... Arghh... K-Keep going..." I moan out, swallowing my spit. "A-Ahh...!" I close my eyes tightly, breathing heavily.

I gently feel myself start to get pushed to the snowy ground, knowing Sans' skull was buried into my neck. I then felt something slimy and wet go along my neck. I gasp at the feeling, now realizing that Sans has a tongue. "Y-You have a t-tongue?" I ask, wrapping my legs around his waist. "Surprised...?" I nod my head a little.

I moan loudly as I feel something hard near my lower area. I already knew what it was. I felt myself blush, wrapping my arms around Sans' neck. I then felt one of Sans' boney fingers go inside me, earning a loud gasp. I wasn't expecting that. He must have wanted this just as bad as I did. Although, I don't think we would go any farther.

"S-Sans...~" I moan out, feeling him put another finger in. "Mmm... S-Sans... I-I'm close..." I feel a knot in my stomach, breathing heavily. Instead of stopping, Sans goes faster. I tighten my legs that are wrapped around his waist, getting so close. I moan louder, hoping I could release soon. "Frisk, say my name..." Sans growls out.

"S-Sans!" I moan out, feeling the knot come undone. I breath heavily as Sans stops and gently takes his boney hand out from my shorts. We both stare into each other's eyes, kissing for a second. "I-I'll have to change..." I said, laughing a bit. I hear a deep chuckle, making me smile up at the skeleton.

"I could help you with that.~" I shake my head, feeling my smile widen a bit. "Maybe next time. When I come back that is..." I said, grabbing Sans' cheek bones and gently kissing his teeth. "You better come back then. I'll make sure you do." Sans says, placing his forehead on mine. "I promise."

           =====

I hug Toriel, getting ready to leave the underground. Papyrus, Alphys, Undyne, and Sans were also there. I didn't want to go, but I knew I had too. "I'll come back..." I say sadly. I bite my lip, staring at everyone who came to see me off. "Please do come back, my child." Toriel said, smiling at me. Sans then walks up to me, making me look at him.

He then closes his eyes and presses his teeth against my cheek. "I'll see you when you get back." Sans said. I smile and hug his waist tightly and said, "Yup. I'll come back as soon as I'm done with college." I let go of Sans' waist, finally ready to leave. "Good luck, my child." I hear Toriel say. I take one last look at them, then start walking out.

Every step I take hurts more and more. "I'll miss you..." I whisper, knowing they couldn't hear me. I finally make it to the opening of the cave, hesitating in moving further. 'I have too... I'll come back.' I thought, feeling determined.

           =====

"You actually got out?! We were so worried, Frisk!" Charlette said, pretending to be worried. I didn't answer her, I only walked faster. "Yeah, it was an accident. I wasn't actually trying to push you." I bit my lip, not wanting to let out any anger. It was hard though. "You're a liar..." I whispered.

"Huh?" Jason says, making Charlette look at me. "I said... You're a fucking liar." I said, raising my voice towards the both of them. They both seemed surprised by my language and anger. "What's your problem? We said we were sorry-" Charlette said, but I cut her off by glaring at her. If looks could kill, she'd be dead.

"Sorry isn't going to cut now will it! You 2 fuckwads decided it would be funny to push me down! And you didn't even tell the police anything! I bet it's because you didn't want to get in trouble huh?!" I yelled out, making Charlette flinch at my voice. "Look, it's not our fault that you are stupid." Jason says, getting defensive.

I bawl my fists, wanting to punch him right in his nose. "I'm the stupid one? If I died from that fall... No one would know. You both would be responsible for my death. And yet, you still didn't call for help. I fucking hate you both. I don't even know why I decided to hang with you guys. Oh, that's right, it's because I felt sorry for you."

I was getting all my feelings out, wishing I never left the underground. Instead of listening to Jason's hollers of curse words, I walk away. I flip them off and go to the college campus. I was staying in a dorm; I was glad that I wasn't rooming with anyone. I need my personal space. Well... Not when it comes to Sans that is.

"I guess I am getting a bit... Bonely..." I say to myself, smiling.