Chapter 8

"I WILL BE BACK! DO NOT FIGHT WHILE I AM GONE!" Papyrus announces, making me laugh. Once he leaves, I try to pull away from Sans. Sans wasn't wanting to let me go. "Just a little longer..." Sans whispers, making me feel bad. "Alright." I said, kissing his boney cheek gently. We stayed like that for a few more minutes.

Finally pulling away, I stare up at Sans. I smile and place a hand on his boney cheek. "I finished college. I'm staying here forever this time." I said, hoping to make him happy. "I hope you didn't get... Bonely without me here.~" I said again, trying to make a joke. I heard him let out a deep chuckle, making me smile.

"You damn right I got bonely." I giggle, feeling myself blush. I then feel Sans gently hold my shoulders. I smile and close my eyes, Sans doing the same as well. I felt his teeth press into my lips, sighing in content. It felt nice after 2 years of not having him around. I was here to stay. I might die when I'm older but for now, I want to enjoy life.

Enjoy the life I finally have down here with the people I love most dearly.

           =====

I was holding hands with Sans, taking a nice walk in the snowy forest. It was so peaceful knowing that I don't ever need to leave again. I had nothing to worry about, nothing to fear anymore. "Kid." I look over at Sans, stopping when he stops. "What's up?" I ask, smiling at the tubby skeleton. It takes him a minute to think about what to say.

I just stood there, waiting patiently for Sans to continue. "Let's go somewhere special." Sans said, already teleporting me to a dark room. I recognized this dark room. It's where the crystals are. I let go of his boney hand and look around, loving the sight. "It's still just as beautiful as the first time. And we get to be alone!" I said, smiling.

"Alone, huh?~" I blush a bit and move a piece of hair behind my ear. "I d-didn't mean it like t-that you tubby s-skeleton..." I said, embarrassed. Hearing Sans chuckle made me blush even more. "You didn't seem to mind 2 years ago, before you left.~" Sans said, moving closer to me. I bite my lip, turning away from him. "Stop t-teasing me."

I felt Sans hug me from behind. "I ain't sorry." I groan and slap his hand but that didn't make Sans let go. "You're lucky I love you or you would be dead." I said, turning my head to look at Sans. "Is that supposed to sound intimidating? Cause it ain't working." I roll my eyes and kiss his boney cheek.

I watch as a small blue hue go across his cheeks, making me giggle a bit. I then felt Sans lift my legs up, holding me bridal style. On instinct, I wrap my arms around his neck. I knew Sans wouldn't drop me, but I couldn't help it. "Idiot, at least warn me when you're about to do that." I said, giving Sans a small glare. 

"Whoops." Sans said back, giving me a look of amusement. I couldn't help but smile and laugh. Sans sits down and holds me closer to him. I hug his neck tightly, enjoying this moment. "I love you, Sans." I said, hoping he would say it back. "You expecting me to say it back?" I shake my head, laughing.

"Duh. Say it back to make me feel better." I say, staring at him. Sans comes close to my ear and finally whispers, "I love you too, Frisk." I smile, knowing he means it. We just sat there, enjoying each other's company. Nothing to distract us. Nothing to pull us apart. Just me... and Sans.

This was it. This is my home now...