CHAPTER 43:

WARNING: ABUSE AND SEXUAL VIOLENCE!
June's POV:

"please stop!" I've been screaming, begging and crying for the past ten minutes.

At least that's what it felt like.

The salt IS trying to heal up my wounds but it stings badly and is very difficult to bear.

I've been wiggling and squirming like a worm and hoping for them to stop.

But the bigger part of me knows they won't. When will this nightmare end?

I breathed out an inaudible sigh of relief because of exhaustion when they stopped but they poured boiling hot water on my back and wounds and it burnt my skin again.

It felt like millions of needles piercing my skin all at once.

Paloma had been begging and crying for them to stop but it only got her a harsh blow on the cheek.

"NO MORE I BEG OF YOU" hot tears were rushing down my face.

My back was aching like hell and my whole body was covered with sweat.

The more I moved, the more it would hurt.

If I stayed still, it'll only double the pain so I was in a dilemma.

"That's enough," Layla said and they stopped.

The tears wouldn't stop flowing down my face.

My broken ribs were making it difficult to breathe. The guards took my arms again and chained to the wall while backing them.

"have her whipped till she passes out"

NO!

NO!!

NO!!!

NOT AGAIN!!!! I almost went insane upon hearing those words.

The first blow was delivered and I screamed so loud I'm sure it would have broken a glass.

The steam from the hot water was still coming out from my back.

My breathing became uneven as I shook.

Every time the whip made contact; it took some skin along.

I'm not sure if I still have a back anymore.

I had little to no energy since I was provided with no food or water for the past two days.

Beads of sweat rolled down my face and made a little puddle; same goes for the blood that's dripping at the end of my toes.

They began to slow down with the whipping and I almost felt relieved until Layla yelled:

"why the f*ck are you slowing down? HARDER!!" she roared and they began to whip faster.

I couldn't scream anymore.

It felt like my ribs punctured my lungs and air was leaking out.

The stinging multiplied and my breath became short.

All before I passed out.

...................................

Paloma's POV:

I couldn't take this much longer. She had been through so much from those savages.

All for a man that didn't love her in return.

To say I felt sorry for June was an understatement.

After they poured hot water and salt on her back and she passed out, they never came back. It's been two days.