Chapter 2 -The Car

Taylor's POV
When Laura and I share moments like that, it really helps me to know that I can do this. But what freaks me out is that after that, the shower scene was able to be filmed perfectly. I had no nerves, and I felt way too comfortable with her. Like what was said about Piper and Alex really meant something to me, about Laura.

"Well done Taylor and Jason, enjoy your day."

I'm walking with Jason, out of the building. He seems quiet, like he wants to say something.
"So Taylor, what are you doing tomorrow night?" The tone in Jason's voice sounded like that over-confident prom date, and I didn't like that. Not one bit.
"Well, I'm not sure I'll have to check. Why?" I'm on edge waiting for this answer, he's not my type.
"Oh I was just thinking we could all go somewhere quiet and have an orange family evening or something" I let out a deep breath that I didn't know I was holding in.
"Uh maybe, I'll let you know" this is so awkward. Not like with Laura.. OMG. LAURA!? SHIT. "Sorry Jason, I have to go! Bye" I sprint over to Laura's car, and see her sat inside waiting. I sigh with relief and tapping on the window with my nail, smirk to see Laura's reaction. Laura slowly turns her head to the side and meets my gaze, before pointing menacingly, acting angry.
"Oi, where have you been young lady? I've been waiting for a long time..." Laura's strange tone of voice makes me chuckle uncontrollably, causing her to lose sincerity and burst out laughing.
"So about that coffee.."