Chp 15: Deadly Move

Shivaay walked towards Daksh's house as Tia and Anika  watched him. "Pray that everything is done the way we think it will be done, we are pure souls after all," Anika  said to Tia. "Nothing will happen Anika , don't worry, let's pray," she said and they both prayed for Shivaay's safety. He sneaked inside Daksh's house and saw him using a knife to cut mangoes and then washing and drying it just to leave behind some fingerprints. He smirked. He saw Daksh leaving and so he hid himself. He got out a handkerchief from his pocket and grabbed the knife and went outside the house towards a hideous place.

He pointed the knife on his stomach. "Om namah shivaye," he said and stabbed himself and groaned in pain, he let the knife stick in his tummy as he stuffed the handkerchief back in his pocket. He lost his balance with blood oozing out of his tummy and got out his phone from his pocket and dialed 100. "Hello, police station, please arrive here as soon as possible, my name is Shivaay, my life is in grave danger, he has stabbed me badly and left me here to die," he said over the phone and lost consciousness.

"Tia, let's go inside, he won't even know we are there, we are spirits, I want to see Shivaay, please let's go," Anika  said and they both rushed inside and looked here and there searching for Shivaay. "Shivu!" Anika  called out for him. "Shivaay!" Tia too called out but they got no response and searched everywhere but to no avail. "Shivaay," Anika  said sadly and burst into tears, Tia hugged her. "I told him not to do this, where did he go? What shall we do?" she asked. "Don't worry, he must be fine," Tia said consoling her.

Just then they heard sirens of police jeeps and an ambulance. They looked at each other and rushed outside and were shocked. "What has happened?" Anika  asked but of course she got no reply, who could see her besides Tia, Shivika and Shivaay? The police walked inside. "Daksh! Come outside! Daksh!" an officer called out for him and Daksh came running outside. "What happened sir? Why are you all here?" he asked. Anika  and Tia came there. "Don't act all innocent, where have you hidden Shivaay? Why did you try to kill him?" asked the officer.

"I didn't kill Shivaay," Daksh said. "He won't tell like this, you all go search for Shivaay, we will see him," said the officer and Daksh got beaten up by which Anika  and Tia felt immense relief as he was their culprit. "Officer!" one of the other officers called out for him from outside and they walked outside dragging Daksh along. Anika  and Tia followed them and got shocked seeing Shivaay unconscious with knife stuck in his tummy and badly wounded. "Shivaay!" Anika  shouted in a shock and fell on her knees crying badly. Tia too got tears in her eyes.

The policeman slowly got out the knife from his stomach careful to not erase fingerprints and checked his nerves. It was still there. Shivaay was lifted from the ground and was taken on a stretcher. Anika  and Tia rushed and got inside the ambulance as it drove away. "Shivaay! Shivaay!" Anika  called his name cryingly as the ambulance kept speeding. She held his hand crying endless tears. "Shivaay? Please don't leave, you just had to get me justice so that I can go peacefully, you weren't to go, you have to stay with our daughter, she is a little kid, how could you?" she asked crying like never before.

They arrived at the hospital and Shivaay was taken out and then inside the hospital with Anika  rushing behind with Tia. She watched as he was lied on the wheeled bed and was wheeled to the OT and was treated by doctors. She rushed to the temple and folded her hands in front of the idol. "It was my life which ended and it was for me, all this happened for me to get justice, nothing should happen to Shivaay, Shivika lost her mother but she shouldn't lose her father, please save my Shivaay," she said emotionally. Her eyes flashed anger at the same time and all the diya's of the temple lit by themselves. She placed her hand over the flame and her hand turned blue.

************************************

Whole family had arrived there at the hospital and now, Shivaay had become conscious and was stable. The whole family met him and then went. Anika  looked at him from the entrance emotionally. He looked at her and extended his hand towards her signaling her to come close. She ran to him and cupped his cheeks. "Shivaay, you know how scared I was? How could you?" she asked crying vigorously.

"I am fine, what did I tell you? That neither a husband nor a father will lose in this battle of justice, we won," he said smilingly and she too smiled and held his hand. She rested her head on his chest. "Daksh is arrested for an attempt to murder you and not for the charges of murdering me, so then how have I gained justice?" she asked. "Police have arrested him and he is at his real place now, they will surely come to interrogate me that why he tried murdering me, I will confess that I wanted justice for my wife and he tried to kill me, the biggest witness is mom," he said and she raised her head from his chest. "Oh, mom, we forgot about her, she is in hospital, I will go meet her and heal her," she said and vanished into thin air. Shivaay smiled and closed his eyes. Anika  appeared in the ward where Pinky was. She became teary eyed seeing her and touched her hand. "Mom," she said emotionally and Pinky opened her eyes and somewhat got scared. "Why are you scared of me? You aren't my culprit but the witness of my death, you saw everything, you tried your best to save me, but couldn't, trust me, that night I didn't mean to scare you, I was stuck in that house, in this world, I just wanted justice," she told her holding her hand with her magical touch to heal her.

Pinky smiled and sat up and hugged her. "Its natural to get scared in such a situation, I know what you have come here for, I will surely give my statement against Daksh and then he will be sent behind the bars, and we all will live like before, like a happy family," she said and Anika  cried. "Sorry, but that can't happen, I will leave after that, and then you only have to take care of Shivaay and Shivika, and if rebirth exists, then I want to be born being related to you," she said and Pinky broke the hug and kissed her forehead and they cried emotionally.