Epilogue

Twelve years later, Shivika  celebrated her 18th birthday, she cut the cake and fed all the members smilingly, they all hugged her and soon everyone were busy. She felt gazes on her and turned. She became emotional seeing Shivaye  and Anika  and bent down taking their blessings. They caressed her hair.

************************************

Six years later, Shivika  fell in love with a guy Fateh and soon they married and she became a mother of a sweet baby girl. "I love how she smiles at everyone and rarely cries, what a cute baby girl we have," Fateh said proudly. "That's why I named her after my mother Anika ," she said and kissed the baby girl.

************************************

Soon the baby girl grew up. She went to Shivika  who instantly hugged her. Shivika  kissed her cheek. "I love you mumma," she said. Shivika  smiled at her. "I love you too," she said. Fateh came there. She ran and hugged him. "I love you papa," she said and he smiled. "I love you too baby," he said.

************************************

A little boy with overgrown hair ran to his mother Preesha and kissed her cheek. "Mumma you are the best," he said and she smiled heartily. Then he went to his father Rudra and kissed his cheek as well. "Papa you are also the best," he said. Rudra and Preesha hugged him. "You are also the best son ever Shivaye ," they said in unison.

************************************

Shivaye  and Anika  grew up and joined the same college. Whenever they passed by each other and their eyes met, they always had blurry flashbacks but they ignored it for the time being. Once they collided and he held her waist and they were really close to each other. They had an eyelock but then they distanced themselves from each other and ultimately smiled at each other as the proximity felt good. "Shivaye ," he introduced himself forwarding his hand for a handshake and she smiled heartily after hearing that name. "Anika ," she introduced herself and shook her hand with him, he smiled back at her.

One day they were practicing to dance. Shivaye  pulled her close and she smiled and after dancing close to each other, they shied and Anika  pushed him and ran away. Slowly they were understanding that they do have some connection with each other.

************************************

Nazrein Milte Hi Nazron Se

Nazron Ko Churaye

Kaisi Yeh Haya Teri

Jo Tu Palkon Ko Jhukaye

Anika  was ascending the stairs of temple and saw Shivaye  looking at her but she still didn't feel uncomfortable and smiled and moved away her gaze and went inside the temple.

Rabb Jo Poshida Hai

Usko Nihare Tu

Aur Jo Garveeda Hai

Usko Taale Tu

Shivaye  followed her and stood beside her as she prayed to God with eyes closed and he too folded his hands eyeing her.

Teri Jhalak Asharfi Srivalli

Naina Madak Barfi

Teri Jhalak Asharfi Srivalli

Baatein Kare Do Harfi

Anika  opened her eyes and saw him near her. She shied and ran out of the temple. 

Hmm.. Saara Zamana

Hai Mere Pichhe

Par Yeh Deewana

Hai Tere Pichhe

He ran after her and her foot slipped, he held her hand in the nick of time and then lifted her in his arms carefully and descended the stairs. She eyed his face all the time.

Sar Yeh Jhukne Na Doon

Duniya Ke Aage

Par Teri Payal Dekhun

Kar Ke Sar Niche

He kept her down as he descended the stairs and eyed her beautiful anklet that looked even more beautiful on her feet.

Na Tamanna Heera Panna

Mujhko Hai Bas Tera Banna

Ek Jhalak Teri Aankon Mein

Khwab Saja Jaaye

Slow breeze enhanced their love story and they kept looking at each other for a very long time.

Teri Jhalak Asharfi Srivalli

Naina Madak Barfi

Teri Jhalak Asharfi Srivalli

Baatein Kare Do Harfi

It was as if the time had stopped.

Slowly they fell in love and one day Anika  took Shivaye  to her house. Everyone rejoiced seeing Shivaye 's comeback and welcomed him with a warm hug. "See Shivaye , this is you in your previous birth with Anika ," Omkara  showed him his photo. Shivaye  was amazed. "Really?" he asked and Omkara  nodded. "Means that we are meant to be together," he asked and Omkara  nodded. They shared a hug.

Slowly Shivaye  and Anika  recalled everything as days passed by and they married each other and completed their love story which was left incomplete before.

The end.