Chp 9: Anika's Helplessness

Shivaay was about to go but Anika appeared in front of him. 'Don't go, what if he kills you too? What will happen of Shivika?' Anika asked worriedly. 'He won't,' Shivaay replied and she watched as he took a jar of glass. 'Possess this glass as you can't come out in sunlight,' he said and she possessed it. He went taking the jar with him in the car and kept in on a place from where it couldn't fall and break. He drove off to Daksh's house. He passed some houses taking some turns and finally reached his house successfully.

'Umm, Anika, please come out,' he said and she appeared on the passenger seat. 'Are you going to accompany me inside?' he asked. 'Of course, why not? I can't let anything happen to you, you're Shivika's father,' she said and again possessed the jar. He took the jar shielding it from sunlight and went towards the front door and rung the doorbell. Daksh answered the door. 'Shivaay, my brother you came, come inside,' he said and Shivaay immediately came inside rolling his eyes and they settled on the couch. He set the jar aside and sighed folding his arms smirkingly.

'So speak up dumbo, how you remembered me all of a sudden?' Shivaay asked. 'Anika came last night, she scared me and after that she scared Ishana too, now I think she wants to kill us, help us make her rest in peace,' Daksh said and Shivaay repressed his laughter. 'Look bro, I will take you to the best psychiatrist, don't worry. He will make you normal, fit and fine,' Shivaay told him and handed him a business card. Daksh shook his head and kept the card aside. 'Shivaay you aren't understanding, I m not lying, please believe me bro.'

'I was an idiot to believe your fake story of Anika's accidental death, you know what bloody idiot? Anika is alive. A-l-i-v-e alive,' Shivaay told him. 'Wait, how can she be alive? She died, I myself killed her,' Daksh said blurting out the truth. Shivaay got angry and stood up and throttled him. 'What did you say? You killed her? Why? What the hell did she do to you? She was someone's mother, did you think of that little girl if not Anika? Shivika, vo to ek chhoti si masoom si bachi hai na? What's her fault?'

'Shivaay I repent for my mistake, please forgive me, sorry,' Daksh begged and he slapped him hard. 'No no, sorry my foot, you will rot in hell, now speak up idiot, how you killed her? What did you do to her?' Shivaay asked totally enraged and Anika came out of the jar making herself visible to Daksh. 'Shivaay, Anika, she's behind you, she will kill me, stop her, if you tell her to stop, she will stop,' Daksh said totally scared. 'Anika can't come here baby, you're living in a denial, she isn't here,' Shivaay said proving him unstable.

'She's there,' he said trying to convince Shivaay. 'She's not, but she can come if you keep lying, tell me how you killed her?' Shivaay asked. Daksh looked at him and then at Anika fearfully.

Flashback:
Doorbell rung and Anika went to answer the door and on seeing Daksh, she got angry and was about to close the door but he pushed open it and moved towards her which made her move backwards. 'Daksh move back, don't you dare, I will kill you Daksh, just get lost,' she warned him moving backwards and fell on the floor. 'Uh oh Anika you're taking me wrong, I just came to meet you,' Daksh said helping her up but she moved his hand and stood up running upstairs.