Chp 13: Burnt Dead Body

Daksh set up the fire and made a star whose edges touched the circle outside it, he kept Anika's photo in between the star and then began to chant taking a pinch of ash. "Yamma ghamma haruchee haruchee," he chanted and sprinkled it on Anika's face in the picture but just then his face was pushed in the fire by none other than Tia. He screamed and began to struggle and secretly sprinkled the ash on Anika's face in the picture. Anika felt pain on her face and screamed, Shivaay hugged her tightly while she writhed in pain and fainted before anything else could happen.

Tia dragged Daksh to the roof top of the house after burning his face and pushed him on the floor. Till now, he was very weak to do anything. She looked around and saw petrol can and lifted it by her powers, she had become powerful in a short span of time because she became a devil after entering her dead body. She poured the petrol all over him and was about to set him on fire but then he stood up and looked at her angrily. "Ab to marchuki ho, ab to jaan chhordo," he said.

"But I came back for my revenge, you deserve to die," she said but just then he fisted her hair and dragged her downstairs while she groaned in her devilish voice. As they came down, Daksh looked at the lit fire and then at Tia. "What was brought down upon me, be returned but times three, head to toe, skin and nerve, may you get exactly what you deserve," he said and pushed her in the fire because of which her walking dead body burnt to ashes but her soul which was left out after it had also burnt turning blue.

She was subconscious after this and looked at Daksh and giggled. "Kya Daksh? Tum kyun aisa samajh rahay ho ke main haar gayi? Mera jism jal gaya toh jal gaya, lekin main haari nahi hoon, meri aatma abhi tak jeevit hai jisko tum chah Kar bhi khatam nahi karsaktay, main phir aaungi Daksh, or us waqt tumhe poori tarha khatam kardoongi, or ye jo tumne kiya, uske liye dhanewaad, pyaar karne ki is se buri saza or Kya hosakti hai? Mere jism ko jala diya, meri aatma bhi jala di, lekin tumhare paas to dono hain or vo dono main khatam kardungi," she said and sighed. "Pyaar mein wafa ki umeed karta har dil hai, lekin pyaar mein kya milay, kehna mushkil hai," she said sadly and passed out. Daksh looked on and then went near her.

He held her arms from behind and dragged her to a room. He made her stand and threw her inside, she landed on her tummy. He glared at her and locked the room.

*************SPLIT**************

Anika woke up after she had recovered. "Anika are you okay?" Shivaay asked and she nodded. "Shivu, let's call Tia's spirit here by Ouija board, she will come for sure," she said and he nodded.

Daksh once again sat in front of fire and chanted mantra sprinkling ash everywhere on Anika's figure in the photo and caused her pain, meanwhile Shivaay called Tia's spirit. Tia flipped on her back in unconsciousness and her color had started to become normal. Anika fainted while Shivaay continued to call Tia. She lifted in the air all by herself and then opened her eyes and screamed as she was dragged towards Shivaay's house and then when she was finally there, she dropped to the floor and Shivaay stopped the ritual to call her.

Tia stood on her feet and she looked at Shivaay and then at Anika. "Sorry but now I m weak, my body was burnt by Daksh, and now I don't have any powers left, else I would've made Anika fine, this had happened earlier as well, right? So try the same way you did before, leaving her unconscious and waiting for her to wake up on her own would be a danger for both of you, Daksh made her weak, now he might be coming for you, but you will have to be strong and face him," Tia told him.

"What will I be able to do?" Shivaay asked. "If you aren't a powerful spirit like Anika so what? Aren't you a man? Don't you know karate? Fight with Daksh that ways, keep some weapons just in case," she replied and Shivaay smirked. He tried to lift Anika but once again his hand passed through her. Tia closed her eyes and joined her palms to pray.

Oh God, Anika is unconscious and weak now but Daksh might be doing something to make me weak as well and then he will kill Shivaay as well, Shuvaay can see me and that means there is life written in his fate, give me some power God, I will have to wake her. She prayed in her heart.

Suddenly she felt becoming strong for once more, she opened her eyes and saw herself glowing. "Thank you God," she said and forwarded her palm in front aiming it at Anika, a light came out of her palm and it touched Anika, Tia felt herself getting weak and sat on one knee with her palm still aimed at Anika, she waited for her to become conscious, as she saw Anika opening her eyes, she collapsed on the floor and passed out.

Shivaay hugged Anika. "Thank God you're fine, all thanks to Tia who saved you, now Daksh might be coming for me and this time I will fight him alone," he said and she shook her head breaking the hug. "We both will face him together, seeing you die and getting weak would be like dying a second death," she said. "Your wish is my command, I will do whatever you say, and I would even die happily for you," he said and they hugged each other once again but then remembered Tia and looked at her, she was getting pained this time.