Chp 1: Creepy Singing Voice

An elderly woman in her 40s was doing aarti of Bhagwan's idol. 'Jai Mata di,' she said this with bell in her one hand which she was ringing in front of the idol. She heard screeching sound from outside which was very loud. She took Mata's blessings and went outside to check. Her gaze went on the swing which was moving back and forth continuously but no one was sitting on it. It was breezy night, but not too much windy that the swing would move too fast on its own. She went towards it and stopped it as the sound irritated her.

As she started leaving and was at a distance of ten steps from the swing, she heard the screeching sound again

As she started leaving and was at a distance of ten steps from the swing, she heard the screeching sound again. She started sweating as it wasn't normal for such a heavy swing to move so fast that too on its own. She turned back and walked to the swing again and as she was about to stop it again, she moved back with a jerk in shock as she heard a familiar singing voice near her. 'La la la la la la lallalala, la la la la la la la la, hmmmmmmm hmm hmmmm hmmm hmmhm hmmhm hmhmhmhm,' this was the humming sound she heard.

Just then she fell unconscious on the floor. In Dehradun, a man in his late 20s was working on the laptop, his eyebrows creased from the stress, but he continued working on laptop. He heard a knock on the door. 'Come in,' he said still engrossed in his work. 'Sir there's a call for you,' said a girl wearing her work outfit, her hair were tied in a ponytail. 'Receive,' he ordered. She did so and gave the phone to him. 'Hallo,' he spoke over the phone. 'Yes, I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi, what's the matter?'

Shock came over him as he heard the words of the person on the other end of the phone. 'Ok,' he said and the call disconnected. 'Kumud, go book today's flight, mom is unwell,' he ordered his secretary Kumud. She went. Just then two men entered his room. 'Shivay, we want to go back to Mumbai,' he said sitting in front of him. 'I have already booked tickets of today after two hours my dear brothers, mom is unwell and she's in hospital, don't know what happened suddenly,' he said. 'Shivaay, I can see you don't want to go,' said the man who had neck length hair.

'No Om, its about mom and even if I don't want to, I will go at any cost, I need to pack my stuff,' he said and went to his cupboard. 'Rudra, don't you think he's ignorant, he's just avoiding the reality, he really doesn't want to go,' Om said in a low voice. 'Yes I think the same, but mom isn't well, let's go pack our stuff as well,' he replied and they went. Shivay was done with half of his packing, he rolled up his sleeve.

 Shivay was done with half of his packing, he rolled up his sleeve