▫️ Notes and Stuff ▫️

This is my first Wattpad story so I'm a bit unfamiliar with some stuff, but most of what you need to know is in the description, and if there happens to be anything else that needs to be clarified I'll put it here. Anywho, hope you enjoy reading!

• I'm warning you now, I will not update this consistently lol.

There's likely gonna be spoilers to the story mode!

• The story will be split into parts. This is represented in the title of each chapter as: P1-1; P1-2; ect. Usually, one part counts for one day. (With the exception of P1, which includes "An Opportunity") The number after the P1 just indicates what chapter of that part your on; Part 1- Chapter 1 is shortened to P1-1.

• Not all parts will have the same amount of chapters.

• Stuff may be added here as the story goes on!

• Ink color is your favorite color, unless specified otherwise. F/C = Favorite Color. I/C = Ink Color.

• You decide whether your an Inkling or Octoling. This is shown through I/O = Inkling / Octoling.

• Y/N is, of course, your name or a nickname if you'd prefer.

• If there happens to be any warnings that I've forgotten to put at a beginning of a chapter, or any other warnings that should be put at the beginning of a chapter, then pleaseeee tell me!

• Sorry for the lack of updates! I feel real bad about it. I might continue to update this as I'm more interested in splatoon again now. But for the time being this is on hiatus. Sorry again :(