▫️ P2-4 The Fall ▫️

A/N: Sorry for not updating in a hot minute- but thank you for almost 300 reads in the mean time! Hope you continue to enjoy :D

🤍 ~ -- •▫️

"GYAH HA HA! I finally found you Cuttlefish!" The words echoed loudly through the crater, bouncing off the rocky walls. "My Octarian troops have gone missing..." The pilot of the machine continued. "And I know your behind it!" At last the cephalopod showed his face. It was an Octarian, but not one that used its humanoid form. He wore what seemed to be a construction helmet with a light stuck to the front and glasses covered his green eyes.
"Thar he blows! It's DJ Octavio!" Cuttlefish stated, pointing a finger to the robot. "Up to your old trickes eh? Give the Great Zapfish Back!" Cuttlefish got straight to the point. He continued on a bit about Octavio, not that you were paying much attention. Three words stuck out though: "Take him out!"
"Quit spewin' nonsense and listen up!" Octavio shouted. "I'm about to drop my latest hit..." The statement left you a tad confused. "Latest hit? With a robot like that, I thought we'd be fighting..." You thought to yourself before Octavio chimed up again. "Right on your smug little FACE!" Just then, a beat and song began to play. "Oh... Carp" Cuttlefish gave you a firm pat on the back before you jumped down to the base of the crater.
All around you sand swirled; there wasn't any hope of getting out of the battle now. When you looked back the DJ Octavio, a giant fist was headed your way. "Incoming punch! Shoot it back toward him!" Not wanting to die then and there, you shot at the fist flying toward you. After shooting at it for a few seconds, it flew right back where it came. By then the music was blasting, presumably from the robot.
Another fist came flying, but you made quick work of it. You look back to the robot, only to see it was midair flying to yet another platform within the crater. You shook yourself out of your daze before resuming you attack stance, ready to fire. Just then, when you were ready for another punch, he instead threw a drill punch. You stumbled out of its way and shot at it while it remained stuck in the ground. Eventually it bounced right back at DJ Octavio. You made quick work of another punch before Octavio came flying out of the gigantic robot in front of you. He had a rough landing on the sand covered ground and was in a daze.
"Octavio fell out of his turntable! Quick, turn the tables on him!" Cuttlefish informed you. You could only assume what you were meant to do and shot at your opponent, which in turn sent him back flying towards the robot.