▫️ P1-5 Apartment ▫️

Before you start reading! Thanks for the 100 reads everyone :D For this occasion, I figured I'd fork over the final chapter to part one. Hope you continue to enjoy!

🤍 ~ -- •▫️

"Bye! Cya later!" Frye yelled walking down the stairs of your apartment complex. The complex was huge, and looked to be made of nothing but concrete. Despite this, it was still pretty expensive to even rent an apartment here- well, that's what Shellox said at least...
"You better be thankful for that apartment! For the shape it's in I didn't expect it to cost that much..." She told you on call earlier while Frye led you to the apartment building. Looking out the window you found out why this run-down apartment cost so much. It had a crystal clear view of Anarchy Avenue.
You gasped in awe looking out the two small windows you had. The sun was setting and painted the cut off piece of road in long, stretched shadows. With the darkness of the night slowly engulfing the Splatsville you could now see all the lights you couldn't see earlier. Varying from neon signs to street lamps all of Splatsville was dotted with lights. Accompanying the lights were countless skyscrapers painted the horizon, sticking out against the orange of the sky.
You sighed before walking away from the window. Li'l Buddy hopped out of your bag the second you set it down on the living room couch. He scurried around investigating every crevice eventually disappearing from your sight. The apartment was mainly just a rectangle cut into smaller squares for other rooms. Off to the right of the apartment door was the bathroom, then a one-person bedroom. Past these two rooms was a larger square room that had both the living room and kitchen in it. This is where you could get a view of Anarchy Avenue.
The apartment wasn't anything fancy, but was enough for you. Looking up from the living room couch, you decided to familiarize yourself with the place. It didn't take you long to find the bedroom. There was a twin sized bed, and a night stand sitting in the back left corner of the room. In the corner, directly to the right of the bedroom door was a dresser.
You dragged your suitcase by the dresser and decided to unpack. You opened the dresser, only to be surprised when little buddy jumped out at you. You were about to yell as you were knocked to the floor, but to be respectful of your neighbors, you kept your mouth closed tight. Now, you were sat on the floor with Li'l Buddy on your lap. You were about to poke at him, in an attempt to discipline him for his actions, but right as you did Li'l Buddy yawned.
"Awwww," You thought. Cupping Li'l Buddy in your hands, you stood up and walked over the your bed. You sat Li'l Buddy down and decided to cover him with some of the blankets. Before you went to unpack you pat him on the head.
Walking back over the dresser you hung up your clothes and stored your weapon, alongside anything else you packed. When you were finally finished you laid your back against the wall. "Ugh, What time is it?"
You left to get your phone from your bag then headed back to your room. Flipping open the Sea Cucumber Phone you checked the time. "9:56?!" You thought, although it was more like an internal scream. "No wonder I'm so tired."
Making your way over to your bed, nearly stumbling as you did, you laid down. You didn't bother to change into any comfortable clothing. All you wanted to do was check in for the night.
Resting your head on your pillow you shut your eyes. You didn't even try fighting off the sleep. You had no deadline for any song, you had not a single chore to finish, just 11 more days full of fun to look forward to. With that finishing thought, you finally fell asleep.