~Four~

Mrunali Chauhan

Time flies so fast. Like one minute you're here and then in the next moment somewhere else. It's been a month since the day my grandparents fixed my marriage with Abhiraaj Singh Rathore. And today is my engagement with him and then soon I'll be a married woman. I'll be Mrunali Abhiraaj Singh Rathore.

Abhiraaj Singh Rathore. The name only can make someone shiver in fear. Why not? Afterall he is known for his ruthlessness. He is king of the business world and underworld as well. The heartthrob of many women and girls.

I will not lie but when I first saw him at grandpa's birthday I felt something in me. Like good something.His greyish blue eyes are the one which attracts me towards him.

That day when mom said about Isha's proposal for him I felt a pinch in my heart but couldn't do anything but when grandpa said about his and my marriage I felt happy. Why? I don't know! Well maybe I have a little teeny weeny crush on him but yeah who knows.

My thoughts were broken by the opening of door. I turn to see Suyash standing there gaping at me. "Oh my God! Is this my di?" Suyash said and I smile.

I'm wearing a rose gold heavy work blouse with matching skirt and veil in my hand. My hairs are open and I as always have minimal make-up on. I don't like doing much make up so yeah.

"You're looking so beautiful di." Suyash said and kissed my forehead. "Thank you." I said. "How are you? Feeling nervous?" Suyash asked and I nodded.

"Don't be. Di see I know like other you also think that Abhiraaj Bhai is you know cruel, cold and ruthless but I promise he is very nice and caring. He will take care of you a lot. He will keep you happy not like these people. So be happy. You know I want to see you happy forever." Suyash said.

"I also want to see you happy forever baby brother." I said. "Di yrr! I'm not a baby." Suyash said. "Sure you are!" I said and he pouted.

"Oh hello! If brother and sister are done then can we meet our bestie?" I turn to see my three best friends. "Oh my God! Mrunali you're looking gorgeous darling!" Niya said hugging me.

"Of course she is! She is the prettiest." Naina said. "Meri jaan kya lag rahi hai! Waah!" Sana said. "Oh my gosh di! I still can't understand why you guys are so dramatic?!" Suyash said.

"Do you want to die?" Niya asked. "Nahi nahi maaf karo mujhe maine aisa kuch bola! Aur di Rathores aa gaye hai toh jaldi niche aa jao." Suyash said and I nodded.

(My love you're looking beautiful!)
(No no forgive me I said something like this! And di Rathores are here so get down soon.)

"Mrunali I can't believe you're marrying Abhiraaj Singh Rathore! Like the king of the business world! Wow!" Naina said. "I know right! And I also can't believe you're the first one to get married in four of us! Like we thought Sana will be the one. "Exactly!" Sana said as the four of us laughed.

"But on serious note I'm so happy for you. You'll be leaving this hell hole." Sana said. "Yeah. And if that Abhiraaj did something to you then tell us we will be there to fight him. We don't care if he is the king of business world or whatever!" Naina said and the other two nodded making me laugh. "Sure. I will." I said. "Good. Now let's go down!" Niya said and nodding we four move downstairs.

Dadu and dadi kissed my forehead and give me blessings when I came downstairs and others just glared at me making me sigh and shake my head. I then first take blessings from God in the small temple and finally move outside with my friends and family by my side.

As soon as I stepped outside my light brown eyes met that of greyish blue. Standing in a full white outfit he is looking dashing and handsome. Like always."You two have to go there together." Naina said and I looked at her then nodded.

I move my gaze to him again and he forwarded his hand towards me. I looked at him then at his hand and then finally placed my hand on his getting the cheers from all the people present.

Electricity shot through my body as our hands meet. I don't know if he felt it or not but I sure did. My small hands perfectly linked with that of his big ones which made me smile. We then move towards the beautiful stage where we will exchange our rings.

He stepped on the stage first and then help me with my outfit as I stepped on the stage as well. A gentleman. I see. We then stand beside each other and a priest came to do a little Pooja before we exchange rings. He read some mantras and then place a small tilak on both our foreheads. And now it was time for us to exchange rings.

Gurmeet give me the ring which I chose for him and Khushi, Abhiraaj's younger sister gave him the ring as well. We both took the ring out. He then took my hand so gently and placed the ring on left my ring finger. Then I also took his hand and placed the ring on his left ring finger and the fireworks started while all cheered for us.

We were then told to take some photos so we look in the front and started posing as per the photographer. "Sir place your hand on Mam's waist and come a little closer please." Photographer said and instantly I felt a hand going around my bare waist and pulling me closer.

His hand. I feel so safe and protected. A blush forming on my cheeks because of his hand on my bare waist. But his next words made me blush so hard that I must be looking like a walking tomato.

"You're looking gorgeous."

Two three snaps were heard making me snap out of my trance and it was over. His warm hands left my waist and I felt cold. "Bhai bhabhi let's go for dinner." Nikhil said coming to us and we nodded. I turn to look at him only to see he is already looking at me.

"After you." He said and my heart skipped a bit. I looked down and started moving and I can feel him holding my lehenga from side so that I don't fall. But who will tell him that I won't fall from the stairs but I might fall for him...