~Forty Five~

Mrunali Rathore

I woke up with my head feeling heavy. Looking around my surroundings I only see black. Pitch black. There was no one in the room. And then the door open revealing none other than Ekansh Chauhan and then I remember exactly what happened.

~FLASHBACK~

I stopped dancing and was going to the store room to get something when I heard someone talking there and stopped to listen when Abhiraaj's name was mentioned. I hid behind the door and listen. My eyes widen when I saw Ekansh Chauhan there.

"The party is in full form and everyone is busy. Nobody will notice when Abhiraaj will be gone. We just have to somehow make Abhiraaj unconscious." I heard and gasp and just as I was about to run, my hand hit the vase nearby making me curse.

"Who's there?!" I heard Ekansh and was about to run when he came out. "Uh-huh it's Mrunali Chauhan I see." Ekansh said. "I-I came to get something." I said. "Now now Mrunali I'm not that dumb now am I? I know you heard everything." Ekansh said.

"I did! So what? I will not let you do anything to my Abhi! Besides you can't do anything to my husband! He is Abhiraaj Singh Rathore!" I said. "Oh! Trying to be brave now are we?" Ekansh asked smirking. "Shut up! I won't let you ruin anything now! You did enough!" I said.

"Tch tch Mrunali you're a little late. Our actual plan was to take your hubby but now that you've heard I think we've to take you." Ekansh said and my eyes widen.

"N-no!" I said and turn to run away only to be caught by him. He placed a cloth on my mouth and I felt myself loosing my consciousness. Only one name was on my lips before I finally gave in to the dark. "Abhi..."

~FLASHBACK ENDS~

"What the hell do you want?! Why did you get me here?!" I asked him. "Because you heard me or else your husband would've been here." Ekansh said and I glared at him. "Actually you know it's good that you're here. I mean we were about to kidnap Abhiraaj so we could get you but see you're with us now." Ekansh said.

"By kidnapping not only I will get what I want but someone else will get what he wants as well." Ekansh said. "What do you mean? Who will get what they want?" I asked and just then heard a all to familiar voice.

"Did you get Abhiraaj here?" The owner of the voice came in and my eyes widen. "Abhimanyu...." I whispered and his eyes widen. "Mrunali..you. What are you doing here? Ekansh!" Abhimanyu yelled.

"Not my fault. The little birdie was curious and heard everything! I have to kidnap her instead of Abhiraaj!" Ekansh yelled back glaring at me. "But...we planned to get Abhiraaj. I told you Mrunali or his family shouldn't be involved in all this." Abhimanyu said.

"Mrunali was already involved in the plan from the start! My whole revenge was for Mrunali only and Abhiraaj was a part in my revenge and now Mrunali will be a part for your revenge!" Ekansh said. "No! Ekansh this is wrong!" Abhimanyu said.

"C'mon Abhimanyu! You can threaten Abhiraaj Singh Rathore by using his wife." Ekansh said and Abhimanyu looked at me and nodded. I looked at him with disbelief before chuckling coldly. "Abhi was right! For your rivalry you can use family! Abhimanyu Khanna I'll never forgive you for this!" I yelled and I can see some guilt in his eyes.

"Oh shut up Mrunali! Nobody even wants your forgiveness." Ekansh said and I glare at him. "Now now stop looking at me like that and let's talk about why you're here shall we?" He said smirking.

~~~~~~~

Third Person's POV

Meanwhile at home everyone is worried for Mrunali. Since Abhiraaj got the message, he has sent all his men to look for his wife. He, his three friends and Reyansh are in his study trying to think who can do it and why?