~Eighteen~

Mrunali Rathore

Eight hours later we arrived in Rome,  Italy. At airport one car was already sent for us. Sitting inside, after thanking the chauffeur, we leave for the hotel we will be staying at.

The whole ride I looked at the busy streets of Rome from the window. People are walking, shopping and having fun. The place is very beautiful that I'm already in love. I can stay here forever.

We then arrived in front of a big ancient looking hotel. Though it was old it was looking nice. We get off the car and entered inside where we were greeted by the manager of the hotel and some other staff members.

"Buonasera signore e signora. Benvenuti nel nostro hotel. Secondo le vostre istruzioni, la camera migliore è pronta per voi e signora." The hotel manager said in Italian and I didn't understand a word. But he understands because he replied in Italian as well.

(Good evening sir and madam. Welcome to our hotel. As per your instructions the best room is ready for you and madam.)

"Grazie per il vostro servizio." He said and I smiled. The hotel manager smiled at us and then the two staff members took our bags and show us our room which was on the top floor. We arrived there from elevator.

(Thank you for your service.)

My mouth fell open at the sight of the beautiful room. It is so amazing! The interior is very beautiful and the most amazing thing is the bed is directly in front of the balcony which I liked a lot.

 It is so amazing! The interior is very beautiful and the most amazing thing is the bed is directly in front of the balcony which I liked a lot

I then excitedly went to check the bathroom and I can hear him chuckling behind me but I was too excited to bother with it. The bathroom was also ancient style and was looking good. There was a small window as well, giving the beautiful view of the Rome.

I then went to see him sitting on the couch in the room going through his phone

I then went to see him sitting on the couch in the room going through his phone. "This room is amazing! I loved it. Actually I loved the whole place." I said happily and he looked at me. "I chose the place so of course." He said and I raise my eyebrows. Cocky much?

Shrugging off his comment I went to the balcony and sliding the curtains, opened the door. I looked at the streets filled with people and smiled. "Do you want to attend the business dinner with me tonight?" I heard his voice and turn to see him.