~Forty~

Third Person's POV

Next Day, Abhiraaj woke up with a knock on his door. He opened his eyes and saw himself half sitting and half laying position and then last night's events hit him like a train. He turn around and checked Mrunali's temperature. It came down only a little.

Abhiraaj then again hear the knock and went to open the door. The door opened and revealed Mihika. "Bhabhi." Abhiraaj said. "Abhi what happened to you? Why there are bags under your eyes?" Mihika asked. "Didn't sleep the whole night bhabhi. Mrunali has a high fever since last night and it won't go down." Abhiraaj said.

"What?! And you're telling now? Why didn't you wake us up in the night?!" Mihika asked getting in. "I didn't wanted to disturb anyone...." Abhiraaj said. "Abhi we are one family. There is nothing like disturbing and all." Mihika said and Abhiraaj sighed.

"I'm sorry." Abhiraaj said. "It's ok. Just remember next time. And did you gave her the water strip therapy?" Mihika asked. "I did. And because of it the fever went down a little not much though." Abhiraaj said. "I think we should call the doctor. She is burning up." Mihika said after checking her forehead and Abhiraaj nodded worriedly.

"She will be fine." Mihika said and he nodded. Just then both of them heard a voice. "Mihika we sent you to call Abhi and Mrunali. Why you- what happened?" Reyansh stopped mid sentence and asked after looking at their worried looks.

"Mrunali is burning in fever since last night and it's not going down." Mihika said. "What?! And you didn't thought to tell us?!" Reyansh asked. "Reyansh scold him later, we have to call the doctor first." Mihika said and Reyansh nodded still glaring at Abhiraaj. Abhiraaj then called the doctor who said he will be there soon.

By the time the doctor arrived, every Rathore was in there room worried for Mrunali. After checking her, the doctor turn to them. "She has a fever because she overworked herself and exhaustion. She is also skipping her meals if I'm right." Doctor said and Abhiraaj nodded.

"These are some medicines give her after she eat something, her fever will soon subside." Doctor said giving the medicines and then he leave. Abhiraaj was angry. Hell angry. He gave one look to Mrunali before turning towards door.

"Abhi where are you going?" His mom asked. "Somewhere. Take care of her I'll be back soon!" Abhiraaj said and leave while everyone yelled for his name.  Abhiraaj sat in his car and started driving towards Mrunali's office. He was driving speedily causing him to arrive there quickly.

Abhiraaj get off the car and slamming his door went inside. The receptionist tried to stop him but he is Abhiraaj Singh Rathore and nobody can stop him. He directly Abhimanyu's cabin startling him. Abhiraaj kicked one of the chair angrily.

"What the hell? What are you doing?" Abhimanyu asked. "What am I doing? What are you doing?! I bloody fucking hell told you to stay away from my family! What did you get making my wife crazily without giving her breaks and all?!" Abhiraaj yelled and Abhimanyu felt guilty in his heart.

Abhimanyu also know what he did was wrong but he was just so upset and angry that he did it. "Well what's wrong in that? It is her job!" Abhimanyu said. If looks could kill, Abhimanyu would've been ten ft under. Abhiraaj held his collar and pinned him to the nearby wall.

"It was not her fucking job but she still did it because it was her company and you're her boss but you took advantage of it! Made her do work till late, ordered her unnecessary things and because of you she even skipped meals! Bloody hell it came to this point she is having a bloody high fever because of overwork and exhaustion!"Abhiraaj yelled holding his collar more tightly.

Abhimanyu's eyes widen listening that she is having a fever. "This is your last fucking warning! Abhimanyu Khanna! If you get my family in between our rivalry then make sure to see hell on earth! I'm fucking warning you!" Abhiraaj yelled one last time before turning to leave.