02

After arguing with my sister she and I both left for the bar. A while after talking to her people started to flood in especially Cassie's boyfriend Lip Gallagher and his brother Carl who just so happened to be in love with the younger Salazar sibling. Soon enough Luke walked in and sat beside Dani.

Luke: Hey

Me: Hi

We sat there for a while and talked till Cassie came over and pulled me over to Bill. She asked him if I could sing one of my songs that I've been working on tonight. He reluctantly agreed and said I was welcome to perform again after  and only if the crowd liked it. Cassie walked up on stage with her back and they sang ' Sweet Caroline ' After she was done she looked at me and I shook my head no.

Luke: What are you shaking your head at

Me: Cassie wants me to sing one of the songs I've been working on

Luke: Do it

Cassie: May I now present my younger and amazing sister Daniela Salazar

The crowd cheered and yelled my name and soon enough I felt arms wrap around my waist it was Luke he carried me and sat me on the stool that sat on the stage.

Me: Hi I'm Daniela

The crowed shouted and wooed I looked back at Cassie who has been over to my house a few times. Nora went and served so I got to use her guitar and Cassie used her other band mates. We were getting ready when Nora pulled Luke over to us and grabbed Cassie's mic.

Nora: Let us not forget about Daniela's incredibly supportive boyfriend Luke Morrow

Just as she said his name the marines and 'my team' walked in all staring at us. I stood up so Luke could sit behind me. he did and he played a fake boyfriend pretty well he wrapped his arms around my waist and I started singing my song called 'Say Yes To Heaven'.

As I sang I ' I've got my eyes on you' I turned around and looked at Luke and when I turned back around the faces of our friends were hilarious but I had to act like I didn;t see them and continue singing. Once I was done I felt luke stand up and his grip around my waist tighten.

Me: Thank you I'm Daniela this is my boyfriend Luke and please don't forget to tip your waiter cause they're the only reason I played tonight

We walked off stage as Nora walked around with the tip jar, Cassie walked over and kissed Lip, Luke went to his table of friends, and I went to mine which just so happened to be close by each other.

Shawn: I thought you had a no dating a marine policy

Me: Well things change* looking at Luke*

I could hear their conversation about went like mine.

Frankie: I thought you didn't like Military women

I walked over to the table and grabbed Luke's hand. He looked at me and smiled. I kissed his cheek and before I got ready to walk off who said that he was good enough to fight for Cassie's ass but not touch it said something to me.

?: Are you just like your sister I mean you guys are related so you must be the same way

Frankie: Armando you're going to loose this

Me: Actually see I'm not like my sister you said that you were good enough to fight for her ass and not touch it but see I fight for my own ass and the only ones or things allowed to touch it is myself, my clothes and Luke so no I'm not like my sister but I'll tell you what she told Luke the other day you can't touch my ass but you sure as hell can bend down and kiss it for me

I walked away and over to the bar where I couldn't find Cassie. i looked at Nora and she signaled to the bathroom which is where I ran to. I walked in to see her giving herself instantly I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I helped her up and we went back to the bar where I found my old lover Carl Gallagher sitting with Lip. Carl and I are like brothers and sisters now. Bill turned on a slow song. Carl grabbed my hand and we went to an open space in the bar. We started dancing after we were done we went and sat down. He went back to the bar, and I went back to my table who was not pushed together by the marines and them. Cami and Nala were at the end, while Shawn and Dane were on each side of Luke. I walked over to the them and grabbed Luke's hand. I don't know how long we are gonna have to keep up the lie that Nora came up with. 

Me: Alright boys don't scare him off

Ben: Us scare your lover boy away never

Shawn: How could you think so low of us

The girls walked over to us.

Nala: Think so low of you guys for what

Ben: She thinks we'll scare him off

Cami: Well you guys did scare Carl of the year after we joined the military

Shawn: Well we've been in the military for 6-7 years now plus we actually scared him off during training

Ben: Also Dani didn't need him she wouldn't be with us right now if she was still with him

Nala: Facts he was a drug dealer and a gun dealer no need for him

Me: Alright no need to dis me like that

Luke pulled me away from them and we talked. Soon enough I saw my dad walk in. Cassie and I have two different dads. Supposedly mom went off the chain for a month after her dad died and started dating this guy who left when he found out about me. As soon as he noticed me he started to walk over and I started to have a panic attack. I fell down to the ground breathing heavily and curled into a ball. Carl noticed and ran over to me he looked where I was looking and saw my dad slowly walking over to us.