03

I only saw my dad once after I was born I was only turning 3 and he showed up at my party. Once I was relaxed and calmed down sitting on the floor in between Luke's legs while he rubbed his hand through my hair I briefly realized that reality had set in and my dad was actually there. Cassie was sat beside us handing me a water. I took a few sips before I stood up and politely asked my dad to come outside with me. I looked at Carl and pulled on my ear(pulling on our ear has been a signal for the other to watch the other one so nothing bad happens) we barely did this except for when he was talking to Frank, or Fiona or I was talking to someone who made me uncomfortable. Me and my dad walked outside where no one was.

Dad: Sweet heart

Me: Don't call me that my name is Daniela

Dad: Alright Daniela how are you

Me: I'm better with out you I'm on call for the military waiting to be deployed out again so I don't have to see you

Dad: Why wouldn't you want to see your own dad

Me: Oh I want to see my dad... in his casket

Dad: Daniela Prescott Salazar don't you dare say that to me I am your father *yelling at me*

Me: A father who left when I was born came back on my 3rd birthday party and is now coming back after 23 years How much of a father do you call that...huh*yelling almost in tears*

Dad: Listen I'm sorry alright I didn't know how to take care of a kid so I left I was scared alright*yelling back*

Me: Scared of what me scared to fuck up my life well good news dad you already did *in tears yelling*

Before I could say anything else a hand had hit me. I looked back to see my dad in shock of what he had just done to his only daughter.

Me: You...you...hit me

Before I knew it my hand made a fist and went across his face while I was crying. he had done the same to me repeatedly. Once he stopped I tackled him. I sat on top of him and threw punch after punch while balling my eyes out till I heard Carl yell my name and for me to stop but I continued his blood covering my knuckles. Soon enough I was pulled off of him while screaming and crying for them to let me go.  

Me: Let me go he started it and I was just finishing it let...me...go

Luke: Hey Dani it's me it's Luke

Soon enough my dad got back up and hit me while Luke had a hold of me. And the next thing I know before I could fully break free from Luke's grip Cami, Nala, Shawn, Frank, Ben and Luke both ran at my dad and tackled him. Luke beat the shit out of him. Cassie hugged me tightly.

Luke: You ever come near her or here again I will  willingly go to jail for the murder of Daniela Salazar's father do...I...Make...Myself clear

Dad: Yes

We left him with a bloody face unconscious on the sidewalk and went back inside. We all sat down in a booth.

Me: Cassie... he...he hit me Cassie I never expected him to hit me

Luke hugged me till I calmed down and stopped crying. Soon enough Luke and I left for my place.Once we were there we went inside and went to bed not even bothering to change. I was asleep before Luke that was till I felt him wiping my makeup off.

Me: *softly* What are you doing

Luke: You fell asleep with your makeup on

Me: Thank you

Luke: No problem

Once he was done we laid down and fell asleep in each other's arms. I didn't expect what happened to happen within the two weeks that I've known him. I found myself actually falling for a marine someone who I swore to never fall for. I soon fell asleep feeling safe and sound.

*Next morning*

I woke up early to a phone call from my Sargent. I answered it and he told me I would be leaving in three days which is a day after Luke. I walked into the kitchen not being able to find Luke. Soon I found a note that said' Went for a run I'll make breakfast when I get back love, Luke' I got ready for the day.\/

I was going to meet up with my mom today and introduce her to Luke

I was going to meet up with my mom today and introduce her to Luke. Soon enough he got back, got a shower, made breakfast and we left. As soon as we arrived I saw my favorite Gallagher's car in the drive. Soon Liam came running out to me with Fiona. He ran to me and I squatted down to hug him. He jumped into my arms and I stood up.

Me: Hey big guy

Liam: Hi auntie D

Me: What are you doing here

Fiona: We got a call a few days ago that you were back from the military for a while and decided we could have a cook out, everyone including a few Marines Carl knows are coming

Me: I've been back in town for a week now

Liam: So at least you get free food

Mom walked out and over to me. We hugged and I turned around and grabbed Luke's hand.

Me: Momma this is my boyfriend Luke he's a marine actually

Mom: Oorah

Luke: Oorah

They hugged. Soon everyone was arriving and food was being made

Nala: Do you guys plan on having kids

Luke: Let her and Cassie be rock stars first then we'll decide on kids

Cami: Alright

Soon Substance by 03 greedy started playing. Cami snag it till Shawn cut her off.

Shawn: Dani's fallin' in love

We all ate, talked , and had fun. Soon we all went home.