08

Dani sang and clapped while the crowd clapped along. She sang ' I hear them whisperin' about the places that you've been, and how you don't know how to keep your business clean' she sang out. She continued with 'daddy don't know mommy's gettin' hot in the body shop, doing something unholy, she's sat back while he's walkin' in, yeah she's poppin' it she puts it down slowly, there is no stopping her she's doing things that are unholy, yeah you don't know how to keep your business clean, yeah yeah, mommy don't know that daddy's gettin hot at the body shop doing something unholy,he's sitting back while she's droppin' it, oh she's poppin' it, yeah she puts it down slowly'. The crowd cheered till Cassie stopped them.

Cassie: Let me here it if you think she should make these actual songs

The crowd went wild. Then Nora walked up and told them to be quiet.

Nora: Let me hear it if she shouldn't release the songs

The crowd stayed quiet. Dani was amazed about how much the crowd loved her songs.

Dani: I'll release a few songs on youtube under Dani.singz with a z not an s 

They all then walked off the stage and took a seat.When all the sudden Lip, Carl,Ian and Debby walked in and over to the table. Carl stood beside Dani,Lip next to Cassie, Debby next to Nor(couple), Ian next to Luke.Ian put his arm around Luke and Carl put his around Dani's. Dani pulled away from Carl as did Luke with Ian. The couple looked at each other before laughing.

Dani: Sorry... sorry It's just... sorry

Luke" Oh....oh... oh my gosh 

Dani: Why are we laughing so hard what are we even laughing at

Luke:I don't know

The couple and everyone else continued to laugh till Nora walked over and interrupted it. 

Nora: Sorry to spoil your fun but Dani your brother and sister are here

Dani turned serious immediately. She loved her brother and sister but what did they want now. Dani walked away and over to her only family really left.

Dani: What do you want*slurring her words a bit*

Parker: That's really nice Daniela how are you too

Dani: I'm sorry

Parker: Do you know what time it is

Dani: No mom I don't know what time it 

Parker: It's almost 8 pm and while you're here getting drunk we had dad'S funeral and you didn't even bother to show up

Dani: I'm sorry alright Dad and I... we.... we never had a solid relationship let alone actually really had one, he left when I was born and mom put me up for adoption, dad came back into my life when I was three, then a few months ago he hit me and he soon stopped till my fiance had a hold of me trying to stop me from killing him myself then my fiance and him got into a fight so I'm sorry do you want to tell me how bad your relationships with dad were

The youngest and oldest Reed siblings remained quiet while Daniela waited on their response.

Dani: That's what I thought

Daniela walked back over to her fiance and her friends. She drank another beer and laughed with them all while her 2 siblings watched with tears in their eyes. Could their sister be so could, fun, and happy when their dad just died, she should be comforting Parker while Ben makes food but she wasn't focused on that. She was focused on washing all the guilt down for not letting her dad repair their relationship when he tried before his death.She and Luke soon left for their home. Once they were at home Daniela went into her office. She wrote down a song. The song read 'Alright alright, whoa why you pointing at me with that knife, I've been cutting corners all my life boy, But terror doesn't blossom overnight no, She's running through the city in a rampage, Pressing on her fingers 'til the bones break'. She continued to write down till she thought it was good enough.It ended with 'Please understand that I'm trying my hardest, My head's a mess but I'm trying regardless'. She then went to bed. Tomorrow she will decide to post her newly written song and see how many views she gets. She also decided to drop an old song that she's been wanting to drop for a while.The next morning Dani woke up, changed, ate, and went to her music office. She sat down with her electric guitar and started recording.

*In the video*

Dani: Hey guys welcome to my channel Dani.Singz and today I will be singing my song Consume for you guys

Dani started playing her guitar before she started to sing. Imagine it's slower and a girl's voice!

After she was done she edited her video before posting it. After that she went to get her other song to read it and make sure it sounded right and it didn't need anything fixed. Once she went through it and fixed everything she went and sat on the couch with Luke.She laid her head on his shoulder while they talked for a while before she sat up eager to tell her fiance what she had just done.

Luke: What's wrong

Dani Stood up and looked at him before smiling.

Dani: I just dropped one of my songs on youtube, I know I'm getting my hopes up but what if this takes us or me some where amazing Luke

Luke: Great job baby I knew you could do it

Luke stood up and wrapped her in a hug placing kissed on her head.