13

After a week in the Maldives Luke and Daniela were on their way home back to their house and friends in Oceanside, California.Once they were home they unpacked and decided to go to the store first. They printed off their photos, got groceries then they left for their house. They out all the groceries away before grabbing the photos and leaving for the bar. Once at the bar Nora instantly spotted the couple.

Nora: Cassie they're here

Soon Cassie came running out and over to Daniela. Cassie tackled Daniela in a hug.

Dani: Why are most the lights off

the lights turned on and everyone screamed surprise. Daniela and Luke laughed and went to talk to everyone. Daniela showed everyone their honeymoon pictures.

Fiona: Those definitely suit the vibe of your guys' relationship

Daniela: That's what I thought

Soon enough Daniela was up on stage performing. She acted as if it was practice for her actual performance this weekend. After performing she went back to the bar and started talking to everyone again  while Cassie and her went  up to perform. After performing Daniela left. She went where she knew she needed to go. Her best friend and ex lover's graves. She went to Shawn's grave first. She sat down at the foot of his grave and got ready to talk. Dani did their little whistle/hum to let him know she was here. She knew he would hear it from heaven cause he was always with her in spirit. Dani could feel the little kids' memories of them playing in her head. Dani sat there thinking about what she was going to say before she started to talk.

Dani: I think I have more family than I ever have had before. i wish you were here so I wasn't sitting here in the dark in a graveyard at some stone that probably doesn't even have the right birthday or death day on it  I'm surprised that they put the right three words on it I miss you so much Shawn you don't even understand

After sitting at Shawn's grave for a while she used the flashlight on her phone and found her way to Frankie's grave only she didn't sit this time she stood.

Dani: Hey Frankster ha that's funny 

The wind blew through Daniela's long, wavy, black hair. It caused her to shiver.

Dani: I think Luke Morrow is not only my best friend but he guy that I'll always love beside you and Shawn obviously, he's my family now and I wish you were there for my wedding you would have loved the way Luke looked when I was walking down the aisle he started crying Frankie, Mike Fernandez walked me down the aisle, and Blake even married us bless the Martinez and Fernandez and even your family for everything. We even played our song that we used to sing while hanging out, I miss you so much man*crying*