05

Cami,Nala, Dane, and Shawn all knew that even though she was a new girlfriend for the first time in her life it was tearing her apart. They all know that Mrs. Salazar recently found out that Dani has a biological sister who lives two blocks from Dani with their dad. Dani laid there in her bed when all of a sudden Cami and Nala walked up and sat on each side of her.

Dani; Do you think i should forgive my dad

Nala: Where did that come from

Dani: My mom gave him my email and he sent me one earlier asking me for my forgiveness

Cami: that's up to you does he know about you and Luke dating

Dani: See that's the thing we actually aren't dating anymore

Nala: Wait...what

Dani: We're engaged*showing them her ring*

Cami: Oh my gosh no way

Nala: Ahhhh I'm so excited for you

Dani: Anyways we have a portal tomorrow so get in bed

With that the three girls went to bed.The next  morning they got up and got ready, they grabbed their helmets, jackets, and guns then walked out to the trucks. Soon the trucks were headed into the city. They scanned around until they started being shot from around a corner. Dani took the risk and ran up shooting at the person killing them while Cami, Nala, Dane, and Shawn yelled for her to come back. They continued soon enough they were scanning buildings, getting shot at, shooting back, and then they left back for base.They talked to their loved ones then went to their bunk houses and went to bed. The next few days were the same except for the one day they had all lost one of their good friend Shawn who had written an email to Dani the night before. She read it aloud when they got back to base. It said ' Dear Daniela, I know it's weird for  you to be reading this when I could just tell you but I wanted to tell you that if anything where to ever happen that I'll always be with you, your dad has another daughter who he wants you to meet when you get back she's a half sister and you have an older full blooded brother I'm sure you'll meet him when the time is right I love you so much and continue to live your life for me alright make sure you get married to Luke and name  kid after me too. This is only for if something happens to me. she had sat in her chair for a while and tried to keep her mean face on. They were being shipped back home in a few days for his funeral.She had to call Luke and Cassie. She called Cassie first and they talked hung up then she called Luke. She told him about how they lost Shawn to a shoot out and how she'll be home in a little bit.Luke told her where and who to go to if something ever happened to him and they bid their goodbyes and hung up. Then she went to her bunk house and went to bed. The next morning she was getting ready till her Sargent walked in and stopped her. 

Sargent: Reed

She looked at him and pointed to herself he nodded then they walked to his office.

Dani: Yes sarge

Sargent: You're going home today

Dani: Why what happened

Sargent: Your fiance Luke Morrow has earned a purple heart and you have earned a gold heart

He pinned the badge on to her uniform and they saluted till someone came and took her to the bus. They got in then left for the airport. She boarded a plane and they took off. When she was home she ran to a bus that was leaving for the gate she jumped on as they were closing the doors. Once at the gate she grabbed her bag and ran to her car she then left. She went to the place Luke had told her to go to. She waited for an older man to leave when she pulled up. She got out and a little boy and lady walked up to her.