11

Blake (officiant): I truly can't think of a better venue than "paradise"  for an occasion that I know is not only monumental for the wedded-couple-to-be, but for all of us who are lucky to know and love them as individuals, but even more so as a perfect pairing, The most remarkable moment in life is when you meet the person who makes you feel complete. The person who makes the world a beautiful and magical place. The person with whom you share a bond so special that it transcends normal relationships and becomes something so pure and so wonderful, that you can't imagine spending another day of your life without them. For Daniela, that happened about 10 years ago when she met me and we became best friends. But about 2 years ago she met Luke, who is pretty wonderful, too. I know how deeply these two care for and love one another, and I feel privileged to be here today among all of you as a witness of their commitment to a lifetime of love for one another. I think I've had the good fortune to meet most of you here today at some point or another, but for those of you whom I haven't met, my name is Blake I met Daniela through my deceased brother Shawn  and Luke through Daniela and Shawn. Now, Daniela and Luke have asked that I keep this speech short, classy, and family-friendly, and politely asked me to leave out stories that are unflattering to either of them. So I've had to red line stories about previous flings...drugs or alcohol...encounters with the police...but I do feel comfortable saying, "I told you so." Which is exactly what I said when I learned that NAME and NAME's relationship was becoming truly serious.

Everyone laughed as he made jokes about things that everyone knew the couple would never do or thought the couple would never do.

Blake: As a third-party spectator to their developing love, it was extremely clear that the two of them represent a perfect pairing because each of them complements the other so well. They balance one another, and while each of them are tremendous individuals on their own, together they are even better. And being better together, as a team, a unit, and partners in crime, is what has been many years in the making and ultimately leads us to being here today, witnessing their commitment to one another in front of those they love most. I wish I could tell you a single story about NAME and NAME that summarizes their relationship and how they enrich each other's lives, and the lives of each of us, but the truth is there isn't one single event that is a good encapsulation of what they mean to me, to each other, and to all of us.But what I do know is that both of them care deeply and passionately for each other; they protect each other; they make each other laugh and think outside themselves; that time magically seems to both fly and slow down when they're together. They help each other in ways that are obvious and unnoticed, but always appreciated. I also know that it's not just anyone with whom you can have communication with simply a look, or remember the weirdest names of each other's Lyft drivers, or surprise each other with reservations at a restaurant you've been eyeing for years, or say "I'm sorry" every time it's warranted . They do that for and with each other. But it's also my personal experiences with Daniela and Luke that highlight the quality of their love. It doesn't matter if I'm with them in person, or simply in a bizarre group text with them when I'm engaging with Daniela and Luke, I am always enjoying myself. And I am certain that that's part of what makes them so special to each of us, how happy and contented we feel when we are with them. And what I wish for them on their wedding day is that their lifetime together as a team is one of complete contentment; full of those moments that they wish would never end, and that they continue to make one another smile and laugh as they make each of us do.

So, without further ado...

Daniela was so nervous that her hands were shaking while Luke held them he started rubbing circles on her hands letting her know she wasn't alone and to relax which she soon did.

Blake: Dearly beloved and honored guests, We are gathered together here to join Daniela Reed and Luke Morrow in the union of marriage. This contract is not to be entered into lightly, but thoughtfully and seriously, and with a deep realization of its obligations and responsibilities.   The bride and groom have each prepared vows that they will read now.