༊*·˚ tendo. sleepover! [☁️]

CATS MEOWED IN THE BACKGROUND AS YOU SCROLLED THROUGH YOUR PHONE

   CATS MEOWED IN THE BACKGROUND AS YOU SCROLLED THROUGH YOUR PHONE. you had two cats, raine and butter, both of which were adorable and needy. the two were practically begging for your undivided attention, while you were trying to perfectly plan out your plans for this upcoming weekend. you had the house to yourself for the next few days, as your parents were going out of town to visit family -- who hated you.

you weren't going for the simple reason that said side of the family hates your guts, just because you aren't romantically or sexually invested in woman. you say they're pretty all the time, but you could never vision yourself with one. and so, they hated you and they've made it rather apparent. so, on weekends like these, your parents would offer to drop you off somewhere else; but, you're old enough now, to take care of yourself. 

you scrolled through the contacts of your phone, before your eyes landed on a contact named "VOLLEYBALL WEIRDO." you haven't messaged this number in months it seems, as the last recorded message you sent the male was about  a month ago. you're well aware of who this is, tendo satori, someone you've been tutoring - and hanging out with occasionally. out of curiosity for how the night would go, you decided to message him:

you:

heyyyyy ! tendo right ? you tryna come over tonight ?  i got board

games and cool stuff like that ! i can even cook too. annnd i have cats.

two of them. very fluffy cats.

11:36 PM

you smiled a little after hitting send. sure, the message should take him off guard, as you haven't spoken in months, but hey? what's the problem in messaging someone who used to pay you, to hang out? 

the last few times the two of you had hung out, were all in public and usually with someone else. said someone was often ushijima, who was a mutual friend of the two of you and introduced you two together. you appreciated ushijima for that, of course, tendo paid top dollar for a bit of cheating and genuine tutoring.

hey, no-one said you were above doing someone's tests for them for a buck. you tossed your phone onto one of the couch cushions, after being tired of waiting for a response. you decided to finally give in to your needy cats' demands, giving them each a few head pats and grinning at the sound of their purrs. it was relaxing, of course.

so relaxing, you almost missed the 'DING' sound coming from your phone. but of course, as you were waiting for a response, you would never miss such a sound.

VOLLEBALL WEIRDO

yooooooo, you got cats? gotta see it to believe it

11:50 PM

you

gotta come over for proof bestie bae <3