ღ ukai ! quickie behind the register 🍋

porn w/ semi plot ! 

porn w/ semi plot ! 

sexual themes mentioned : sex yk, blowie, sexting,  degrading, nudes, public shit,

"sir"

other things mentioned : smoking (weed)

as always <3 i only write smut for 18+ charas ! 

top : ukai 

bottom : reader 

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

a sigh escaped your cherry gloss lips as your nails tapped against the convivence store's counter top. business was slow today, partially due to this being a week day where most customers are at school or work, either or. the stores' shelves were all stocked up with its products and all you had to do today was to manage the register. 

you enjoyed managing the register, as its the only job-related spot near the entrance of the building; where all the windows were. you enjoyed watching things go past the windows on days like these. you'd watch the surrounding area through the windows and see all the wild life, the plants, even the people. 

sometimes on days like these, you might even grab a joint and light it. and maybe do something you'll end up regretting the next day.

and you did exactly that. you grabbed a joint from your smoking bag, which had small cats on it, and grabbed one of the cheap shitty lighters from in front of the counter. no-one was coming in, by any means, so it's not like you'd get caught smoking. the cameras in the building weren't even real, functioning, cameras.

the smoke filled your lungs as you inhaled the smoke produced from the joint, slowly feeling yourself getting high. you were almost glad you weren't using the bowl in your bag - because last time, you inhaled some of the reused ashes. while smoking, you could only cough a few times when you'd take too big of a hit, which caused your cheeks to flush. 

after the joint was burned to the point you can't keep using it, you picked up your phone and almost immediately went to your phone's text messaging app. 

you felt the need to be risky, as your mind wasn't working clearly. your thinking process was impaired from the strong ass joint you had just smoked, so, obviously, you thought sending a risky text message to ukai,  your boyfriend of seven months, was an amazing idea. 

you hit the "+" on the messaging function of you and him's conversation, to take a picture. 

within a few moments, you unzipped your pants and took your cock into your hand. you trembled a bit from the cold air hitting it, on top of your thumb rubbing the tip of it. and this was when you decided to take the picture.