• terushima | attention ☁️

requested by ; @Fruit-Tea-IV

ty for requesting !!
sorry if teru seems a little too OOC :/

not proofread

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

  THE BLONDE MALE STOOD IN THE LARGE GYM, BRAGGING ABOUT HIS MYSTERIOUS SIGNIFICANT OTHER. he often bragged about said male, it's one of his favorite past times. he'd  comment on your appearance, the small things you'd give him, etc. if you even glance at him, chances are he could turn that into an hour long rant about how amazing you are to him.

he ran a hand through his hair, scrunching it slightly as he snickered, "you should've seen him last night, bro. he's the cutest thing to ever exist, im telling you," he said, wrapping up a story about you.

"it's funny that you say that ─ we've never met him, are you sure he exists? he seems a little too good to be true," bobata, one of the middle blockers of the team, said as he threw a dropped two volleyballs in the court.

"he exists! he's just shy!" terushima whined, helping futamata take down the volleyball net, "plus he should be coming today─"

"oh~?" higashiyama (imma just call him yama,,) called out, somewhat eager to meet the ' god - like ' male that terushima describes, every day, "why's that~?"

"im heading to his house tonight since he's parents out."

"oh~?" yama snickered, shaking his head slightly, "and you're planning on doing what, exactly?"

"cuddling and playing animal crossing... what did you think?"

"oh, nothing."

"uh-huh."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════