• kyōtani | goth ihop ☁️

this is probably a part one,,bc i love kyōtani w a burning passion

bc i love kyōtani w a burning passion

also some of the characters mentioned aren't from hq ━ it was hard finding edgy hq characters, ok?
━ also this is somewhat long

not proofread
requested by : me, bc kyōtani's hot

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

    KYŌTANI'S AN EASY MAN TO READ. it's obvious to his co-workers when someone has his attention, or when someone's crossed a line by either touching his employees or by just existing. he's a simple man at heart, but there's never a dull moment with him if you're one of the "lucky" people who capture his attention. which, unluckily enough for you, you are.

you captured his attention the moment he saw you walk through the glass doors. the way your eyes glimmered whenever you a skull, is something he found attractive. your freckled [s/t] skin, that doesn't look completely clear but that's ok, is another plus. everything about you is attractive to the aggressive male.

      "whose the unlucky guy?" kageyama asked, glancing over to you, where you were talking with the host, shinso. the purple haired male directed you to an empty booth.

kyōtani replied with a simple shrug before throwing on a black apron that had skulls and bones, along with a few other things, plastered on. the words "GOTH IHOP" ran across the apron. the uniform here is somewhat simple, either black ripped jeans or black booty shorts and either long sleeved black shirts or dark blue/black crop tops, for guys. for the few girls who work here they have to wear a dark blue, stripped, dress with the apron. both however, either wear classic punk boots, Doc Martens or any other form of black leather.

normally, he would've had let one of the servers take care of you, since he's the boss and has paperwork to do, but he wanted your undivided attention. he took out a small black pen and notepad from the apron, making his way to your booth.

       "hello, im kyōtani, ill be taking your order today," kyōtani started. he found himself getting a, little, pleased when he got your full attention, "what can i get you?"

       "ill just have [order] and [drink], thank you," you answered, flashing a small smile to the male.

      "of course ━ can i get a name for the order?" he asked, writing everything you told him down. he knows that he doesn't need your name for the order, but it's a sneaky way of getting it.

       "[m/n] [l/n]."

       "I'll be back with your order, [l/n."

he made his way over to the kitchen, placing the slip of paper ━ that has your order ━ on the counter. he pushed it forward, towards iwaizumi and katsuki, "prioritize this one, don't ask why ── just do it."

"god, you sound like my mother," iwaizumi sighed, grabbing the piece of paper, "imma be an ass and ask ━ why?"

"fucking ─ just do it. i'll pay you extra."

"don't have to ask me twice," iwaizumi snickered, grabbing a nearby bowl that he makes batter with.

"tch, shouldn't have to even explain myself to you."

"considering what happened back in highschool ━ you do."

kyōtani replied with a small snicker, shaking his head as he went to go find juuzou. juuzou's one of the best bartenders here and he often trains the newbie bartenders. 

"oi ━ juuzou, two shots of vodka."

"aren't you on the clock?"

"i fucking own this place, what do you mean?"

"well aren't you an alcoholic," juuzou snickered, grabbing a glass and pouring vodka inside. he passed the glass towards the blonde male, watching as said male chugged the drink.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

he carried a small black tray that held your order on it, placing the tray down on your table. he took everything out, sliding the dishes towards you, and picked back up the black tray. he found himself wanting to stay with you in the booth and just spend time with you ; so you wouldn't be completely alone. but he also didn't want to weird you out or disturb you, so he left you to eat alone.

once he made it towards the back, he plopped the tray onto the counter. avoiding eye contact with his employees, he grabbed a blank piece of paper, scribbling his number down on it with a black pen. his handwriting wasn't the best, but he tried to make it readable enough for you.

as time went on, he noticed that you were ready to have your plates cleared and pay, so he made his way over to your table. he gave you a half-hearted smile as he left the piece of paper near your general being, "will you be paying cash or card, [l/n]?"

"did you just give me your phone number?" you asked, glancing at the paper in front of you that kyotani left behind.

"cash or card?" kyotani responded, completely ignoring the question so he wouldn't have to deal with the embarrassment if you were rejecting him.

"whose number is this?"

"mine. cash or card?"

"cash, and i'll see you after your shift?"

kyotani's face turned red as you mentioned seeing him after his shift, "i get off at nine."

"i'll see you at nine, then, kyotani?" you raised your voice toward the end as you read his name tag, wanting to make sure you said it correctly.

"kyotani, and yes you will, cutie."