Betrayal

Betrayal. That was what Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, felt. His heart felt as though it had just been ripped in half.

"Percy, wait, I can expl-"

"Save it, I don't wanna hear it!"

"But-"

"No, Annabeth! I loved you! I fell into Tartarus for you and this is how you repay me?!"

Percy then tossed the red velvet box into the sand in front of the blonde girl's feet. "I love you, Wise Girl," And with that said, he ran.

When Percy got to his cabin, he pushed the door open angrily, causing it to hit the wall. Storming in, he slammed it shut again. He couldn't believe it. How could she do this to him?! After everything they had been through?!

Anger filled him and he saw nothing as furious white met his vision. Next thing he knew, his hand had created a crater like mark in the wall, blood leaking from his knuckles, staining the wall as well as his skin. It was only then that he let the tears fall.

After probably two minutes of silent crying, Percy heard a flash from behind him. Turning, he saw Hermes, God of Messages, Travellers, Thieves and Merchants standing behind him, a somewhat grim look upon his face. Percy gave him a questioning look.

"You are wanted by the Olympians at Olympus." Hermes told him blandly, but there was something hidden in his voice, pity perhaps?

Percy, confused, nodded, wiping his red, bloodshot eyes and damp cheeks. Hermes clicked his fingers and they both flashed out.

When they arrived on Olympus, they were already in the throne room and, to Percy's surprise, so was both Camp Half Blood and Camp Jupiter as well as the Hunters. The God's were sat in their thrones and all except Aphrodite, Hermes, Hestia and Dionysus (He was asleep, face hidden under a new issue of Wine Weekly) had looks of distaste on their faces.

Poseidon also held a look of shame or dishonour upon his tanned features. All of Camp Half Blood, aside from Chiron, Thalia, Grover, Clarisse, Nico, Reyna and The Seven held similar expressions to the Gods. Percy's features became laced with confusion as he saw the hateful stares directed to him.

"Percy Jackson!" Zeus suddenly boomed, causing Percy to jump slightly. "You are here in the account of word and evidence of your siding with Gaia in the last war!"

Percy was filled of confusion at this, what? He would never do such a treacherous thing to those he held dear!

"What do you have to say?!" Zeus bellowed.

"Lord Zeus! I- I would never-"

"We have proof! We have received plans from someone who shan't be named by request! They found them in your cabin! There is no logical reason towards this!"

"But-"

"No buts! We shall vote! All those who believe Percy is guilty?!"

Everyone but Reyna, Thalia, Grover, Clarisse, The Seven, Chiron, Aphrodite, Hestia, Dionysus (Mainly because he was still asleep) and Hermes raised their hands. Percy looked at his father, who had his hand raised with pleading eyes.

"Dad, please,"

Poseidon did little but look at him with shame filled eyes.
"Do not address me as that, you are no longer any son of mine,"

Tears fell from Percy's sea green eyes as the words left his father's, wait, cut that, Ex father's mouth.

The man that had believed in him since he was twelve, no longer did. And by what? A random camper's word?

Zeus looked around the throne room, seeing which side had already over powered the other in the vote.

"Well, I see no reason to hold another vote, it is obvious which choice has won,"

Percy's eyes widened and watered even more, if possible

"Perseus Jackson, we hereby declare you: guilty," Percy closed his eyes and let the tears fall, head hung low "Your sentence: Death," Percy couldn't stop the sob that escaped his lips from that sentence.

Those who had voted against Percy being guilty, his true friends, had tears in there eyes, Hazel was openly sobbing into Frank's shirt, same with Piper and Jason. Even Clarisse had tears blurring her vision.

Zeus sneered down at Percy, his Master Bolt now directed at his chest.
"Any last words, Jackson?"

Percy looked at him "You will regret killing me, you all will, but by the time you've remembered my Fatal Flaw, it will have been too late."

And with that, Zeus had blasted Percy with his Bolt. Screams of pain erupted from the innocent young Demigod's mouth. Long bloodcurdling screams. But then, as soon as it had started, it had ended. The electrifying blue volts of electricity stopped and there lay the body of the two time saver of Olympus, Surviver of Tartarus, Retriever of the Master Bolt and the Dark Helm on the floor, a large, charred burn mark on his chest.

Percy Jackson had finally fallen.
.........................................................Hi! I'm Jay! The writer of this story! I hope you've enjoyed it so far and enjoy it during the chapters to come! I know I'll enjoy it and I hope you do too! I would like to credit blackjackxx for the inspiration that led me to writing this! Their story Percy Jackson, Angel of Chaos is one of my favourite Fan Fics on here and it inspired me to make this one! I would also like to credit my friend KikaXIII for her character, Nimmy! I know, I know, "Ugh! An OC?!" But just give her a chance! I'm sure you'll grow to love both KikaXIII's OC and mine too ;) Either way, I really hope you enjoy this story! Don't forget to vote and comment! I really enjoy interacting with the readers of my stories both in here and on other websites!
Published: 22:08 Tuesday, 5th May 2015
Word Count: 969