Chaos' Army

Darkness. That was what Percy Jackson found himself standing in. Was he, dead? No. He's been to The Underworld countless times and this was NOT The Underworld.

But if he wasn't in The Underworld, then where was he?

"Perseus," He heard a voice and suddenly light flooded his vision. There in front of him, were two girls that he did not know. One had brown hair with light blonde highlights running through it that went down just above her hips, light blue eyes that resembled the sky (there even looked to be clouds floating through them), a seemingly Asian heritage and...Were those big black, feathery wings??

The other girl had black glossy hair that ran down to her mid back, bright, icy blue eyes, ridiculously pale skin and wings too? What was up with the wings?

In the middle of the two girls, however, was a tall man, with paper skin, black, slicked back hair and eyes that looked like the universe itself, stars, planets and all. His pale skin was made more prominent by the dark suit he donned. But, standing out from his dark apparel was white wings.

The man then opened his mouth again, and in a voice that sounded like 100 different voices, male and female alike, said "Hello Perseus, we've been wondering when we'd see you," Percy looked at them warily.

"Um, who are you?" He asked, the man smiled along with the two girls.

The Brunette introduced herself first "I am Jade Sonnit, daughter of Apollo and 3rd in command of Chaos' Army,"

Then the black haired girl introduced herself " I am Nimmy Shadett Daughter of Hades and 4th in command of Chaos' Army,"

It was then, that the man introduced himself " I am Chaos, creater of the Universe and all living things, most powerful being in the Universe and King of the Galaxies,"

Percy was at a loss for words but then, before he could stop it, probably the dumbest thing he has said so far left his mouth.

"Oh, that's nice..."

Chaos snickered along with Jade and Nimmy. Percy smiled sheepishly.

After the three stopped Chaos smiled at Percy "Indeed it is, now, I have an offer for you, Perseus-"

"Percy," Percy interjected.

"Percy, we would like for you to become first in command of my Army. You will be partially immortal, like Lady Artemis' Hunters. Only being able to die in battle, not from sickness or from age. You will be much more powerful with heightened senses, speed, stamina, strength and agility. You also will get powers, usually only one, but as you are going to be my second
in command you will gain all of my powers, so basically everything, telekinesis, invisibility, water, creation, etc, etc. As well as all of that, you will also be granted wings, to help you in battle and also because they are just plain AWESOME," Chaos grinned, showing dazzling white teeth. "So, do you accept?"

Percy's mind was working fast, trying to process all of this.

"Wait, just to be sure, you are the good guys, right?" Percy asked, still wary.

Chaos chuckled will the Jade and Nimmy grinned, they all nodded.

"You will go around the galaxies, saving planets and other innocents," Percy nodded.

"But, one question," Chaos nodded for him to continue "Why me? I mean, I'm just a normal demigod,"

Jade let out a snort of laughter before being elbowed in the ribs by Nimmy. Nimmy glared at her before turning to Percy and smiling

"We've been watching you for a long time, Percy. And what they did after all you have done for them, it was not right," She told him "You are brave, impeccably loyal and strong. You are selfless, caring, gentle and kind. You put others ahead of yourself every time something bad arises and that is what Chaos wants for a leader."

Chaos smiled, nodding "Couldn't have said it better myself, Nimmy," Nimmy smiled at the praise, her wings fluttered slightly.
Chaos then turned to Percy "Do you accept, Percy?"

Percy looked to be in thought before he nodded.

"I accept,"

Chaos smiled "Splendid! Now if you would follow me," Chaos flicked his hand and suddenly, they were no longer floating in the dark void-like place.

Now, they were in front of a huge black castle-like building. Embedded in the walls were gem stones that glittered like stars.

The windows were tinted a beautiful azure, with black panes sectioning them off. The black stone that the building was made of was etched with many marking and patterns in silver. They appeared to be telling a story, stories of battles and love.

At least, that's what they looked like to Percy.

Walls surrounded the castle, closed off by giant, silver gates. Adorning certain parts of the wall and castle were some of the most beautifully sculpted statues Percy had ever seen.

None of them seemed tragic, every sculpture held a beautifully peaceful smile of content upon their stone faces and seemed to radiate happiness.

Inside of the courtyard, beautiful markings adorned the winding paths, all leading off to different places.

Two fountains, one on the left, one on the right, stood in the garden. Inhabited by gorgeous fish of all shapes, colours and sizes, their shiny scales glistening under the 4 suns of whatever planet they were on. The water was a startling lavender, the stone of the fountains were a surprisingly breathtaking grey that, although it was stone, shone under the pleasant rays.

The grass was a startling emerald, at least fifty times more beautiful and rich than the grass back on Earth.

The sky above them was a beautiful clear baby blue inhabited by a few clouds, glowing a gorgeous gold due to the suns' rays.

Many flowers grew in the perfectly cared for garden, varying of different kinds. Such as Lavender, Roses, Tulip, Daisies, Peonies, Daffodils, Petunias and much, much more. Their soft, colourful petals adding nothing but a peaceful, happy atmosphere as they swayed in the light breeze.

A pond was in the corner of the beautiful courtyard, the water a clear lavender, like the fountain, as the frogs that lived in it croaked and the tadpoles swam.

Steps of an obsidian black led up to the double doors of the giant castle.

Everything here was a work worthy of Athena. Percy's eyes looked around in wonder and awe as he inhaled the fresh, clean air, it was nothing like the stale, polluted air that was on earth.

This smelled of a mix of all of the flowers growing here, and it smelled amazing. It was so fresh, so pure, Percy swore he could feel his muscles and mind relax as the air practically cleansed his soul, freshening his mind and heightening his senses and thoughts.

He didn't know his jaw was hanging open until Jade reached over a closed it for him.

Chaos looked at the castle proudly. "Welcome to Chaos, the Capital of Planet Utopia, Also known as Planet 1 / The Original Planet. Q001P0001."
...........................................................................................................................................

Yay! Second Chapter People! I'm already in love with it and we're hardly even started xD I have a feeling that I'm really going to enjoy this story and I hope you do too!

Don't forget to Vote and Comment! I love interacting with the readers of my stories :)
*Q=Quadrant
*P=Planet
Published: 13:52 Wednesday, 6th May 2015
Word count: 1226