Back to Tartarus-I mean Camp

When the Chaotic Angels got to the throne room, they were met with a pacing Primordial. Chaos was muttering frantically to himself as his fingers were intertwined in his normally tidy hair. The strands were all over the place and people could now see how long it truly was, black hairs fell in front of his eyes and covered his ears. His footsteps echoed on the floor and only when Percy cleared his throat did he stand still. He turned to them, untangling his fingers from his messy hair. He sighed.

"I'm so so sorry Percy..." He said sincerely, guilt swirling in his starry, dark eyes "I'm so sorry...I-I thought if I ignored it, it would all die down... Oh Swirling Void (Let's just say Chaos was created in a swirling void of energy so that's technically his God xD I'm sorry, I had no other ideas xD) I'm so sorry..."

"Whoa, whoa, Chaos, why are you sorry? What did you ignore??" Percy hushed him. Chaos looked at him, the expression on his face was heart breaking, guilt turned his face into a mask of shame. He took a deep breath before he opened his mouth and spoke.

"You need to go back to Camp..."

Percy completely froze, eyes widened and fists clenched.

"Wh-what??" He choked out. His heartbeat slowed. What? No! He couldn't go back to that place! No! He could not!! "Wh-why?"

Chaos looked at him unsurely, gaze flicking over the other Angels. He seemed to not want to say before he supposedly made up his mind and approached Percy. He leaned down so his mouth was near Percy's ear before whispering something that made Percy freeze.

____Troll line break______

Heat and flames gathered around The Chaotic Angels as they plummeted a hundred miles per hour towards the Earth. A blast as strong as a nuclear missile ripped across the sky every time they broke through another atmosphere.

The Angels all had their wings tucked around them, underneath their cloaks, to protect the feathers from burning.

"Look!" Nia yelled over the wind at them all. She pointed towards a clearing at the quickly-closing-in woods. There was a big clearing in the middle of the vast green landscape. It was in a circular shape and was littered in small cabins and other buildings. By the one side stood a tall pine tree, sturdy and proud, with a small dragon curled around it as a Golden Fleece no bigger than a normal towel glittered in one of the  many branches. The entire place seemed fuzzy and blurry which led Percy to one conclusion, they had to get through the barrier. But how could they get through it in a quick way other than shattering it??

Percy quickly raked his brain before he called to Heros "SLOW THINGS DOWN! NOW!"

Ros obeyed, quickly swiping his open palm down, instantly causing them to fall at a slower pace. Percy quickly (or as quickly as he could at the moment) looked to Kyra.

Her eyes were squinted to protect them from the atmosphere changes and dirt in the air. She was just looking ahead but looked to him as he called to her.

"The heat of light could really come in handy here!"

She slowly (though not intentionally) raised her hand, all of her hand aside from her index finger curled into a fist. The skin of her index finger began to glow as though a light was pressed against it.

The air around her finger blurred in a heat wave-like tendency from the intensity of the warmth. Ky then slowly unclenched her fist, palm now facing outwards. The same light from her finger slowly spread through her whole hand and she repeated with the other hand. The light travelled up her arms and through the rest of her body, even her wings, causing them to shine through her cloak.