Chapter 1: How We Got Here

Bakugou angrily slammed the breaks as he picked up his ringing phone. He was NOT in a good situation.

He was dragged onto a trip by his "friends" with Deku and his damn group. What made it worse was that on the way, the encountered rain. Both groups ended getting split up and it had been raining for two hours. It was 12:16 AM as well and it seemed like the rain was getting worse with every passing second!

Bakugou rolled his eyes as he heard his phone ring. Deku calling him. This better be good. "Kaachan! We found a nearby hotel! We can stay there for the night and continue are trip in the morning! I sent you the location details. We'll be wating for you in the lobby!" Deku said in a way too cheerful voice. Bakugou clicked on Deku's contact for the location and his eyes almost popped out of his head. "YOU IDIOT! IT'S RAINING SO MUCH I CAN'T EVEN DRIVE! HOW THE HELL ARE WE EVEN GOING TO GET THERE?!" Bakugou screamed. He heard Deku nervously chuckle. "It's our only option! We'll be waiting for you there! Bye Kaachan!" Deku hung up the phone faster than he could scream at him.

Bakugou made a mental reminder to kill him the next time he saw him as he opened his car door. Kirishima, who was sitting next to him in the front seat also opened his. Soon, Kyoka, Kaminari, Sero, and Ashido were out too. Bakugou clicked on the location Deku sent them and they all started walking, leaving the car behind. "The water is almost up to my knees!" Ashido complained after a short while. Kirishima looked back at her. "If you want, I can carry you there," He said. "Really?!" Ashido looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Of course! After all, it wouldn't be manly to abandon a friend in need of help!" She jumped on his back gleefully while Bakugou just rolled his eyes. 

As they followed the directions, Bakugou suddenly felt himself being pulled back. He looked next to him and saw Kirishima, looking at him with a worried expression. "HEY WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FO-" He broke of as soon as he saw the drop. "OH GREAT HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO MAKE IT PAST HERE?! THAT DAMNED NERD!" Bakugou angrily stormed around the edge of the cliff and soon saw a bridge. It looked VERY unsteady, so they all waited for the other to cross until one more person started walking.

 As soon as they made there way across the bridge, they all turned around and saw a dim, sketchy looking hotel. "Doors." Bakugou looked around for the source of the voice. He looked at Jirou, confused. She pointed towards the hotel. "The hotel's name is Doors." Kaminari walked next to her. "I've went to tons of hotels! Pretty sure I've never heard of that one before!" He said, a hand on his chin. Bakugou smirked. "If only you remembered the names of the hotels you went to, Dunce Face." Kaminari looked at him, shocked. "Bakugou being calm?! This is a rare sight to see!" And then it ended up with Bakugou trying to kill Kaminari until Ashido suggested they ought to get into the hotel.

They went inside, the warmth of the hotel immediately hitting their cold, rain-soaked bodies. As they walked around, Bakugou was shocked at the amount of people in this sketchy hotel. Firstly on the right side, there was a room pinned up with wood preventing anyone from getting in. Bakugou went a little closer and saw EYES on the wall. Bakugou narrowed his eyes before walking away. He walked into another room on the left side, hoping to find a receptionist. To his disappointment, there was no one. Just a board with peoples name on it and a shelf filled with books. 

Bakugou grumbled with disappointment as he fell in step with Jirou. Bakugou would never admit it, but Jirou was one of the people who actually didn't annoy him as much as the rest. "This place is sketchy... being out in the middle of no where and filled with people! The creepy music makes it worse," She said warily. Bakugou nodded. "Yea. There's no front desk either. There's just people getting in elevators all over the place. It's freaky,"  Bakugou replied. 

As they walked further along the long hallway of elevators, they saw Deku and his party near the fireplace. Iida walked up to them. "You guys aren't hurt right?! As your class president, it is my duty to look after your well being!" He said, moving his arms in a robotic motion. "OH SHUT UP FOUR EYES! CAN'T YOU SEE WE GOT A BREAK FROM SCHOOL?!" Bakugou screamed. They earned a few looks from other people, which led to Uraraka laughing nervously and smiling at the strangers. 

Suddenly, Todoroki spoke up. "So are we staying here for the night? It's almost 1am. I think we should stay," He said in his monotone voice. "Good idea!" Uraraka said enthusiastically, before slouching down. "I don't have any money..." She said, sounding half dead. Deku smiled at her. "I'll pay for you!" He said. Uraraka looked up at him, blushing. "R-really?! It's fine! I- thank you! I swear I'll pay you back later!" She said, turning into a tomato. Deku blushed a bit before giving her a thumbs up. "It's alright! What are friends fo-" "SHUT UP LOVEBIRDS! WE NEED A HOTEL ROOM!" Both of them immediately shut up, turning red. 

Asui then walked up to someone. "Excuse me sir, but do you know where to get a room?" She said. The man looked at her, bewildered. "You don't know about this place?!" He said. They all looked at the man, concerned. "Is there something we should know about?" Sero asked. Suddenly, the man grinned. "Nope! There's nothing! Just that you need to go down the elevator! The front desk is there. Also, for newbies like you, you might need the paper they have on the desk. They won't mind if you take it, trust me, you'll need it." The man broke off, looking around. "Well, I have to go! Good luck!"

 He soon ran off and Ashido tried to run after him, being stopped by Iida. "That man knows something! I don't trust him!" She said, finishing with a pout. Todoroki nodded. "Honestly, I agree. I don't trust him. But what other choice do we have?" Bakugou rolled his eyes and stated screaming. "WELL, I'M GOING! IF YOU GUYS WANT TO STAY HERE YOU CAN!" He stormed towards and elevator and the others followed. They all went in the elevator and shut the door. Almost immediately, music started playing before a countdown began on the top of the elevator door. "Now I'm getting suspicio-" Deku broke off immediately as the elevator started to travel down- really fast. They all started screaming, before the ride came to a halt. 

Bakugou squint his eyes in pain, before hearing voices. "Hey man, you alright?" He looked up and blinked a few times before finally being able to make out Kirishima's face. "OF COURSE I'M ALRIGHT! DON'T LOOK DOWN ON ME!" He screamed. Kirishima chuckled before putting his arm around him, earning a glare from Bakugou. Uraraka looked around nervously before speaking up. "Hey so uh- is the elevator door going to open or-" She broke off with a shriek as the door opened. 

They all stepped out and Bakugou saw the front desk. He went to the front and rang the bell a few times. No response. Everyone started looking at each other nervously. Asui and Kaminari started walking back towards the elevator, only for the elevator door to close before traveling back up. They were stuck. Now everyone was really started to get worried. Bakugou looked around nervously. What the hell is going on?!