Chapter 5: Seek's Chase

Everyone got up, fully rested. They all headed towards room 029, ready for whatever they'd face. He noticed on how after Kaminari and Asui got hurt from whatever monster hit them, they seemed a bit drained- Asui seems way more affected than Kaminari. Uraraka got hit straight off the bat but didn't seem affected at all. She got lucky Timothy the crappy spider doesn't do much damage. 

He also noticed how Jirou stayed close to Kaminari, attempting to start a conversation with him. If Kaminari didn't notice Jirou's obvious signs she loves him Bakugou was going to kill him himself.

They looked around the drawers for a while, and then Todoroki spoke up suddenly. "I found a bandaid. Does anyone want it?" Kaminari and Asui looked up at him at the exact same time and walked towards him, only stopping when they remembered the other was injured too. They both immediately passed the bandaid back and forth, refusing to accept it. "Kaminari, please use the bandaid. You need it more than me." Kaminari glared. "Hell no Asui! Use the bandaid! You need it way more!" They both did a Rock Paper Scissors match and Asui won. She accepted the bandaid and applied it on. It disappeared immediately, but she seemed a lot better after. They progressed, having to hide from Rush again.

They went on, the lights flickering once again. Baku you groaned as he stood in front of a closet, waiting for Jirou, who snatched Kaminari to make sure he doesn't do anything dumb again. Nothing came however. Baku got looked around the room, inspecting it. "Hey extras! Come here!" A few people came while some stayed around here the closets, worried. Bakugou showed them the eye he found on the wall. Sero started moving left and right, the eyeball following him. "This is neat!" He said, while still walking left and right. Kaminari joined him, both laughing at the way the eye followed them. Bakugou sighed at their idiocy. "Oi Deku! Hand me your notes!" Deku handed his notebook to Bakugou, begging him over and over to not rip it.

"Here." He pointed towards the information of a monster named Seek. "It says you'll encounter his dumb eyes first or something like that." Kaminari looked at Bakugou, shocked. "What do you want Dunce Face?" Kaminari smirked. "Well, it's not everyday we see a calm Bakugou!" Bakugou chased him across the room, but was stopped by Kirishima giving him a bear hug. 

"LEMME AT HIM!" Kirishima shook his head dramatically, Mina and Sero laughing at him in the back. He glared at them, causing them to look at the ceiling and whistle away. "LET ME GO, SHARK TEETH!" Kirishima made a sorry face. "You can't attack your bros like that! Now, apologize to your bro or your stuck here." Bakugou started screaming on the top of his lungs, which them ended up with Kirishima letting him go. "My poor manly ears!" Bakugou laughed evilly and started to scream once more. "I AM SUPREME!" Deku laughed nervously. "WHAT WAS THAT, BROCOLLI NERD?!" Deku waved his hands up in the air. "Nothing!" He said quickly. "THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!" Bakugou screamed, and he started heading towards the door, and they all trekked on forward, seeing no entity was spawning due to the lights. 

They were now in room 029. The flickering had increased and so had the number of eyes on the wall. There were also doors. Lots of doors. Door 030 needed a key. Deku had the lock pick Sero gave him, but they decided to save it. They all split up, going in different doors. There weren't that many doors, so lots of people ended up going to the same room.

Bakugou ended up looking in some of the hallway drawers. He has found a few coins, but no key. After a while, he heard Kaminari scream at the top of his lungs. "I FOUND THE KEY!" They all made it to the main door, waiting for Kaminari. 

He came with the key, and a bottle in his hand. "What's that bro?" Kirishima asked, while Todoroki just inspected it. Kaminari shrugged. "Dunno. There's no label but they look like vitamins." Iida a did a robotic hand movement. "Absolutely not! As your class president,  I refuse to let you take those! You may die!" Bakugou rolled his eyes once more. "WHAT DID I TELL YOU FOUR EYES?! WE AREN'T AT SCHOOL!" Iida shook his head. "They might be poisonous!" Mina shrugged. "Cmon! If Bakubabe thinks they're okay, they have to be fine!" She said. Bakugou had no memory of ever saying to bring them along but he let it slide. It just can't be helped when you have idiots swarming you. 

Iida sighed, accepting defeat. Kaminari went forward and opened the door- well tried to. He gave the key to Jirou after a while, accepting defeat. They made it to room 030, and the amount of eyes on the wall was now really started to freak him out. Eyes on the wall didn't appear out of no where in creepy hotels, right?!

 They walked past room 031 with ease, soon entering a dark room. They walked by fast, hoping Screech wouldn't get them. They were now in room 033. It was a long corridor, and all the eyes were gone. Now Bakugou was very suspicious. Why the hell did those eyes show up if they were just going to disappear?! They all looked at one another, uncertainty in their eyes. They trekked forward, towards the next door. As soon as they were near door 034, they felt something rumble from the ground. A few screamed in fear, petrified. 

Soon, they heard something emerging from the ground behind them. They looked around, horrified. Bakugou took in all of its features. It had a human body and looked tall- extremely tall. It had only one eye, and- "Bakugou! Run!" He heard Todoroki call his name. 

He turned around immediately, seeing him run past before disappearing in thin air. Strange music also started playing. Why the fuck was there boss music playing in a crisis like this??? He turned around, looking for everyone else. As he looks backwards, he was greeting by the monster approaching him, fast. 

Terrified, he ran as fast as he ever could, crouching underneath the bookshelves when he came near tight spaces. He followed the blue light, too scared to think rationally right now. He turned right, before encountering the clutter of items in his way again. He dashed left this time, seeing no blue light. Thankfully, the door was in the middle. Soon, he saw a long corridor with freaky hands and fallen chandeliers. He dodged them with ease and made it through. The music stopped. Bakugou fell to his knees and closed his eyes in exhaustion. He had never ran so fast in his life! He opened his eyes and looked up, terrified. 

The monster was still running towards him. He screamed and scrambled to his feet as the monster came near him. He bumped into someone, falling to the ground. He looked behind him, seeing the door had closed and the monster didn't come. He then looked up and saw a hand offered to him. He shrugged it off and looked at who it was. "Are you alright, Bakugou?" It was that damned Half-and-Half bastard. He just glared at him before pushing past him. Thankfully, no one else was there to witness him. He wouldn't let this go. He made a mental note to go save that bastard's ass so he wouldn't have to owe him anything.

Soon enough, the others came too. Jirou, Deku, Mina Kaminari, Iida, Uraraka, and Kirishima. No one else came through that door. They waited five minutes. No response. Deku came closer to Uraraka, worried. Bakugou gritted his teeth, the truth finally sinking in. They were dead. Iida, Sero, and Asui. "Damn it..." he said silently. Everyone else also started looking at each other, tearing up. Were they actually dead?