Chapter 6: Figure

They made it towards door 039. Everyone was silent. No one knew what to say after all. Mina suddenly bumped into someone, falling back on Bakugou. Bakugou was about to go scream at Mina and the extra who pushed her, stopping at the sight he saw. 

Iida was bowing and apologizing over and over again. Everyone was shocked, questioning him immediately. Uraraka jumped in him. "We thought we lost you!" She said tearfully. Iida chuckled, removing his glasses and smiling. "Yea... I did too. I ended up finishing first in that run but accidently went back in the room. I was surprised to see I didn't die. Instead, that monster was moonwalking backwards!" He was laughing hard. I chased him but he disappeared and I looked through the drawers, finding a lighter. I ended up having to jump into the void to get a back here!" As soon as he broke off, he was tackled to the ground. Bakugou smirked, watching them hug him to death, happy he was alive- though he would never tell anyone. 

"Did the other two... make it?" Kaminari said. The happy atmosphere was immediately replaced. Iida sighed. "They're dead." If quickly went back to being quiet, Iida immediately spoke. "Our friends would not like to see us sad! They would want us to get out of here and live!" His little speech worked- lightening the mood. Jirou clenched her fists in determination. "Let's live, for Asui and Sero!" Everyone cheered, moving on with confidence, a bit of sadness lingering in the air. 

As they walked towards door 042, Jirou noticed something, "Hey Kaminari... your bottle, it's gone. Did you use it?" She asked, Kaminari smacked his head in anger. "Damn it! I forgot to tell you guys!" I went the long way when being chased by that monster! I panicked and ate the thing in that bottle. I got super fast! And my health is regenerated!" Deku immediately got his notebook out, taking notes. Uraraka backed away, worried for his sanity, bumping into Mina and causing her to fall to the ground, laughing. Iida warned them this was not a time to be joking, and Kirishima helped Mina up, immediately getting serious, They got the key for 042 and carried on.

They went through a dark room, and finally ended up on door 044, where the lights started flickering. They went in as soon as Jirou told them too, and ended up surviving. The next few doors were a breeze, and they gotten a better flashlight, ditching the old one since they decided they shouldn't carry too much items on them that might slow them down. They got through room 049 stopping immediately when they heard something on the other side of the door. Bakugou had no words go describe what the weird scream sounded like except for the fact it didn't sound human at all.

Deku immediately began flipping through his notes. "The monster's name is Figure! It's blind but it has really good hearing. It says if you get too close, it can hear your heartbeat as well! It says he'll appear in room 050 and..." he broke off, squinting at his notes. "The last part is smudged!" Bakugou slapped his forehead. Do they have to now be constantly on edge of that monsters arrival?!

"Bakugou." Todoroki said out of no where. Bakugou became pissed. "WHAT?!" Todoroki just blinked at him, unfazed. "Don't scream. That monster will hear you and you'll die." Bakugou was about to punch him right there if it weren't for Kirishima stepping in front of them. He'd get that bastard later!

They all prepared, and Mina walked in first, everyone behind her. Figure came out from the right, the lights flickering as it walked. They were in a library. Suddenly, it started walking towards them. Mina latched onto Bakugou so tight, he thought he was gonna die. Bakugou also got worried, but they all made no attempt to move in case it heard them. Suddenly, a crash was heard from the left side and it turned left, walking away from them. Uraraka let out a sigh of relief while Bakugou pushed Mina off of him, earning a sad face from Mina which he ignored. 

They heard the monster's footsteps resonate throughout the library, making the place even creepier. Bakugou turned right with Iida and Uraraka, walking as quietly as they can. Suddenly, Bakugou stopped walking. He heard a sound from the bookshelves, a sound he couldn't describe. It sounded like... sharp sparkles? Curious, Bakugou looked around the bookshelf, but saw nothing. He was about to ignore it and turn to the other side until he saw Jirou on the other side of the shelf. She picked up a book and the sparkling sound stopped.