•2• SACRIFICE

"Come on Waddle Dee!" Kirby called to his buddy. "Coming, Kirby!" Waddle Dee, AKA Bandana replied cheerily.

The two had left McDonald's after the cops had shown up. They'd quietly sneaked out the back door as the cops were investigating Ronald McDonald's dead body, whistling causally. From there, they had ran deep into the forest.

"So where are we headed?" Bandana asked as the two ball shapes trotted through the forest.

"I dunno!" Kirby said. "But let's keep trotting!"

"Otay!" Bandana agreed, his expression an Epic Face. They ran through the forest, until they crashed into Meta Knight, knocking him over. Meta Knight's eyes went wide as he scrambled to get up and swung his sword around. "En guard! Who's there?! Show yourseeelves!! Attack a knight when he's down; how dishonorable!"

"Relax brah," Kirby said, kicking his mentor. "Oh, you," Meta Knight sighed as he got up and brushed some dirt off his cape. "What are you two doing now?"

"Come trot through the forest with us!" Kirby demanded, grabbing Meta Knight by his cape and dragging him through the forest, with Bandana at his side. "La la la la la la la!" Kirby sang, and Waddle Dee joined in. They shouted their song to the bright blue sky of Dreamland.

"La la la la la... LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!! La la la, A-la la la! LAAAAAA!"

"Bruh!" Kirby gasped. "Look!"

"What is it, senpai?" Bandana asked. "No, not you, Bandana-Chan," Kirby said, which made the Waddle Dee blush for some reason. "D'aw... Kirby-Chan."

"D'aw... Bandana-Chan."

"Aw... Kirby-Chan."

"Aw... Bandana-Chan."

"Oh... Kirby-Chan."

"Oh... Bandana-Ch-"

"WOULD YOU STOP WITH THE FUDGING CHANS?!" Meta Knight screamed. "Aw... Sorry Mety-Chan," Kirby apologized, patting Meta's head like a dog. Meta Knight rolled his eyes.

"But look!" Kirby said, pointing ahead. "There's a tree!"

"NO FREAKING DUH!!" Meta Knight yelled. "You said a bad word!" Bandana gasped.

"'Freaking' is not a bad word," Meta Knight sighed. "Sacrifiiiice!" Kirby cried, picking up Meta Knight and walking over to a conviently placed lava pit.

"No!" Meta cried as Kirby tossed him into the conviently placed lava pit.

"Bad word sayers are not welcome here," Kirby declared gruffly, while Bandana's eyes were wide with horror, shock, and fear.

Suddenly, a loud CRASH thundered from behind the companions. It was King Dedede!

"Give me your food!!" Dedede roared. "Noooo!" Kirby cried, grabbing Bandana by his bandana and running as fast as his stubby feet could run. King Dedede attempted to chase them, but since he was so fat and out of shape, he was unsuccessful in catching them.

"Sacrifice!" Kirby cried, picking up a nearby apple and chucking it at King Dedede. Caught off guard, the fat penguin was knocked backwards... Into the lava pit.King Dedede disappeared into the lava pit. Derp.

"Noooo don't sacrifice meee!" Bandana pleaded. "It's okay," Kirby reasurred his BFF. "I won't kill you."

Bandana relaxed after that. Then, too quiet for Bandana to hear, Kirby ominously murmured to himself, "Yet..."

What am I doing with my life.