•6• SLEEPOVER!

I just realized that I've been calling Bandana Waddle Dee "Waddle Dee" instead of "Bandana" for the past few chapters. Whoops.

Well, I'm too lazy to go back and fix those errors. I fixed it in this chapter, though. Hopefully I won't mess up again in the future chapters! Anyway, on with the story...

Well, luckily, Kirby was able to be revived. It started with Bandana Waddle Dee attempting to give him CPR, which didn't work out, because he doesn't exactly have a mouth...

"I can't do it!" Bandana exclaimed, breaking away from Kirby. "I don't have a mouth! One of you needs to do it!"

"I ain't doin' it," King Dedede said, backing up. Bandana turned to Meta Knight. "Meta, you have to! Please!"

"Um... I don't have a mouth, either," Meta Knight lied. "Yes you do," Bandana said, narrowing his eyes in confusion. "How would you know?" Meta challenged. "I'm wearing my mask most of the time!"

"So it is a mask..." King Dedede murmured quietly to himself.

"Meta, please!" Bandana pleaded. "Ugh. Fiiiiine," Meta Knight groaned, rolling his eyes. "But I'm not giving him CPR. I have another technique that will work, though."

Meta Knight walked over to Kirby, who was still unconscious. He reached into his infinite cape, and pulled out a shiny, red apple. "Kiiiirby," he called, waving the apple above Kirby. "Wha..." Kirby blinked open his eyes. His eyes widened when he saw the apple being waved above him. "APPLE!!" He sprang up quickly, and bit the apple whole. Unfortunately, he bit Meta Knight's hand as well as the apple.

"Ow!" Meta Knight cried, flinging Kirby off of him. Kirby proceeded to nom on the apple. "So, sleepover?" Kirby asked after a moment or two, his voice muffled by the apple. "Sure, Kirby!" Bandana replied. "YES!!" King Dedede screamed. "I don't think I have a choice..." Meta Knight mumbled.

"Great! Let's go!" Kirby trotted off towards his house, with Bandana, King Dedede, and Meta Knight following.

The author was too lazy to write about their "journey" to Kirby's house, so he just fast-fowarded.

"We are here!" Kirby announced. "Yay!" Bandana cheered. "I'm gonna go jump on your bed!" King Dedede exclaimed, running to Kirby's room. "No!" Kirby cried. "You're too fat! You're gonna break it!"

But King Dedede didn't seem to care, and he jumped on Kirby's bed anyway.

"Okay, good night," Meta Knight said, laying down on Kirby's couch and wrapping his cape around himself. "Nobody touch me, bother me, wake me, look at me, or think about me."

Kirby and Bandana watched him for a moment, then Kirby walked over to him and sat on the couch next to him. "You didn't say anything about sitting next to you," Kirby smiled smugly when Meta Knight glared at him. "It counts as bothering me," Meta mumbled, turning away from Kirby and laying down on his other side.

CRASH!

"Dammit, Dedede!" Kirby yelled. "I told you that you'd break my friggen' bed!"

"It wasn't me!" King Dedede called. "It came from outside!"

The four ran outside to find where the noise came from. Well, Kirby kinda just dragged Meta Knight by his cape. They eventually found the source of the sound: It was Galacta Knight!

"Galacta Knight?!" Meta asked.

"Yep," Galacta Knight replied. "I am here for reveeeeeenge!"

"Excuse me for a moment," Meta Knight said to Kirby, King Dedede, and Bandana. He walked over to a nearby tree, and said to King Dedede, "You might want to cover their ears." He then proceeded to beat the tree with his sword. He screamed every single swear word you could think of, even some in other languages.