•13• SPAAAAAAACEEEEEEE

Again, I am really sorry for the lack of updates! So, I had originally finished this last night and was going to post it. But, of course, my excuse of a laptop froze and I had to do a forced restart. When it finished restarting, everything I had typed was GONE. 2 plus hours of work: GONE. So yeah needless to say I was pretty angry. Anyway, have another crappy chapter to make up for it. Now that I'm on summer break, I should hopefully have time for more fanfics!

"Well, the readers have spoken," Kirby said as he read the comments on the laptop screen. "Two for Bandy, one for Waddle Doo, one for...Juan...two for Mety, and...one for me..." The puffball trailed off, frowning. "That can't be right. How can Sir Boring Knight have more votes than me??" He whined.

"Oh well. The readers have spoken." Meta Knight just shrugged. "So it's between me and Meta Knight..." Bandana Dee murmured. "Now, Bandana Waddle Dee. It is 'Meta Knight and I'," Meta Knight corrected, which caused Bandana Dee to roll his eyes when Meta turned away.

"So how are we supposed to get into space?" Kirby huffed, changing the subject as he looked around at the small group.

"...Build a ship..?" Sailor Dee shrugged. "We could build a ship with the corpses of all who have wronged us," Waddle Doo suggested.

Kirby hissed. "No killing people! We don't even have the stuff to build a ship, and I'm sure as Hell that Meta's excuse of a ship won't get us anywhere."

"Hey!" Meta Knight protested in the background.

"We could always fly, I suppose?" Bandana Dee shrugged. "You inhale air to fly, Meta has wings, I use my spear as a helicopter thing, and...well sorry Waddle Doo...uh you could stay here to protect the castle, since Dedede's gone..?"

"But what would you do if you were to encounter a racist being?" Waddle Doo whined.

"Er...don't worry; Meta and I will take care of that! Right, Meta?" The Waddle Dee put emphasis on 'Meta and I' as he nudged the knight awkwardly.

"I...I guess?" Meta Knight just shrugged.

"Okay, then I'll stay!" Waddle Doo gave the best smile he could, not really having any facial features other than a giant eyeball and all.

"What about me?" Sailor Dee whined. "I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to Sir Meta Knight!"

"I can take care of myself--" Meta Knight had started, but was cut off when Sailor Dee jumped on his head, holding onto him with a death grip. "Sailor Waddle Dee, please...you are still young, and this will be a dangerous mission. Stay here with Waddle Doo."

"O-okay..." Sailor Dee trailed off, reluctantly letting go of Meta and standing next to Waddle Doo. "St-stay safe, Sir."

"So we're just going to fly into space...seems legit..." Kirby mumbled, rolling his eyes.

"So you do not question tyrannical penguins, a personification of nightmares, why we live on a literal star, why random characters are always trying to take over the planet, and how you can inhale literally anything to gain its ability, yet you will question how we can fly into outer space without suffocating?" Meta Knight huffed, already beginning to fly up.

"Well...ugh you make confusing things more confusing," was all Kirby mumbled in reply, puffing himself up and flying after his mentor, Bandana Dee twirling his spear and quickly following. Kirby and Bandana Dee waved goodbye to Waddle Doo and Sailor Dee until the three were up and out of sight.

"How much longerrrr?!"

The three had been flying for a while with Kirby asking the same question every 5 minutes. Of course, each time he spoke, he lost the puff of air he was holding in, causing him to fall a bit whenever he said anything which made Meta Knight pretty much have a panic attack every time. It got to the point where Meta Knight had to carry Kirby as they continued to fly.