Boyfriend - Kim Taehyung 21+

"Princess stop running it's useless."

"Catch me if you can." I smirked.

Knowing that he loves challenges and winning it, still I smirked.

"You know the result already." He smirked and started to run after me.

Running in the middle of the beach while giggling and chuckling we both were enjoying our time.

"Gotcha!" He pulled me to him by my waist.

Breathing heavily we both laughed while connecting our foreheads together.

Talking about him... He is something else. His name is Kim Taehyung who is already my boyfriend for the past 5 years. The time I'm spending with him feels like I'm in another world. He is 2 years older than me as we met in our college as a senior and a junior and that made our life changed. The first time I saw him, I knew that definitely something will happen between us as same goes for him.

We connected our lips together while I'm in his arms.

*chuckle* *giggles*

"Let's go." He said intertwining his hands with me.

I giggled and nodded.

He made me sit on the passenger's seat while he sat on the driving seat.

"It's hard for me to have patience till we get to home." He said.

"Well then I'll make it harder." I smirked and trailed my hands on his pants.

"You gonna regret that princess. You know I can even make out with you in this car." He smirked.

"Uhum...." I made it even harder for him as he started to sweat.

He started the car and start driving while I'm teasing him. I sat on his lap and started to lick his earlobe whispering the name 'daddy.'

"Princess~" He moaned.

"Yes daddy?" I whispered.

"I'm driving." He managed to say those two words.

"Uhum... You got two options daddy~ either you fuck me now or you gonna have nothing because I'm going home."

That's when he stopped the car and connecting our lips together hungrily.

"We are in the car daddy." I said.

"Who cares princess? You made me do this." He said in a husky voice before kissing my neck.

I didn't know how but eventually we were on the back seat.

"You are making me crazy for you princess." He said while removing my clothes.

"I think that's my job." I said while watching his every move.

After his work done he slowly bent down and started to eat me like I'm his only food that he will get for a whole year. I grabbed the seat so hard due to the pleasure and started to moan.

"Daddy~"

"That's nice princess."

He started to fingering me while sucking my tummy.

"Ahh fuck this~"

"Are you enjoying this?"

"Fuck yes!"

He leaned closer to my face while his hot breath touching my face. I caressed his cheeks and kissed his nose.

"I love you but-"

"But what?"

I smirked and flipped us.

"I'm craving for you more than you do."

I removed his white sleeveless and his black leather pants along with his belt.

"It's look like you missed me for the past 3 hours."

I kissed him while sitting on his lap. I bit his earlobe while my hands on his little friend teasing him.

"Princess stop teasing~"

"At your service daddy."

I started to strip infront of him as it was not a new view of me to him. He knew how good I was.

"Fuck princess~ you have to get an award for this..."

After I'm done I lay down as he got on top of me.

"You have a condom right?"

"I always have." He smirked.

He slowly inserted him inside me. No matter how many times we had sex it's so hard for me to get used to his size.

"Ouch!"

"You want me to stop princess-"

"Never. Go on."

He started to thrust slowly while kissing me. We both moan as it was a memorable moment in our life.

"You close princess?"

I nodded. We both moaned hard as we released. We both got dressed up and after we settle up he started to drive again.

"At last we had sex in the car too because of you princess." He smiled.

"Let's continue having sex in weird places." I chuckled.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

SORRY FOR THE SHORT SMUT. <3

VOTE AND COMMENT DON'T BE SILENT!!!!!!! I WANT TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS!!!

I LOVE YOU BYE '3'