Seducing prank - Min Yoongi 18+ (SPECIAL)

FIRST OF ALL, I HAVE TO SAY, SORRY FOR UPDATING RARELY WHEN YOU ALL GIVE SO MUCH LOVE TO THIS BOOK. THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE READS AND VOTES, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. KEEP SUPPORTING ME LIKE THIS.

And this chapter is a special request and not gonna be a maknae line one. And thanks for requesting also sorry for making you wait for a whole ass month. Enjoy. blackcat_fics

Your name - Yoona

YOONA

Entering the university, I was looking for my roommate and nearly best friend Min Yoongi.

"Must be in the music room." Saying that I went to find him and my guess was right. There he is playing the piano. It was addicting to watch.

His sugar plum skin, that bracelet he always wears, white shirt with blue ripped jeans. And most of all, his long black hair. How can someone ignore him?

"Enjoying the view babe?" His cold, dark voice interrupted my thoughts.

'Babe' is the name he calls me even though we didn't date. The whole university thinks that we ARE a thing but we AREN'T.

"What view?"

"How innocent you are."

"Where did this innocence come from?" I asked confusedly.

"Nah nothing. We will see about it after the lesson today."

"What lesson?"

The bell rang as he said, "Reproduction."

"So, what's the big deal?"

....

"Students, so today our lesson will be about 'reproduction'." Professor came.

The boys cheered loudly. "Shut up jerks! Turn to page number 139."

This whole time Yoongi was looking at me. "What?" He shook his head.

"So first of all, even though you guys know, we have to explain how fertilization will happen."

"During sexual intercourse, some sperm ejaculated from the male penis swim up through the female vagina and uterus toward an oocyte floating in one of the uterine tubes." The teacher started to explain while I took notes. "So that's how the fertilization happens and a small fetus birth happens."

I heard heavy breaths beside me so, I turned around to see Yoongi breathing heavily while sweats were all over his forehead. His bag was on his lap while his grips tighten on his bag.

I touched his hand, "Yoongi, are you ok?"

"H-Huh? Y-Yes." He took his hand away from me.

"You jerks hurry up and cover your lap areas. I know what happened. As for girls, you must change yourselves soon." Professor said.

"What? Why? What is he saying?" I was damn confused.

After the session, Yoongi was nowhere to be found. I saw him at the gate after the university was over.

"Where were you?"

"I had some work to do."

I nodded as we left for our dorm.

For the past 3 years, we lived like this. Many girls ask me that have I ever thought of Yoongi more than a friend. I'm finding an answer to that question myself still, I never got one. Has he? Yoongi isn't the person that expresses his feelings so openly. He's always beating behind the bush making me confused. But one day he asked me this,