Gynaecologist - Jeon Jungkook 21+

user28660105  HERE YOU GO SWEETIE :)

"Hey, so I just- got to know about this but I don't know the reason for this." Nervously biting her nails, she looked at the phone which was on the table with the speakers on.

"What do you mean Ms. Ha?" A husky voice came out from the phone building an intense aura all over the room.

"My friend asks me this. I thought I should ask you and confirm it and then answer her." Making numerous reasons she finally got his answer to speak. "Sure, ask me."

"My friend recently feels something like- I don't how to explain it. She suddenly feels hot inside and cold outside. She's sweating and she's getting nervous sometimes. Her hands starting to shake and- um- *fake cough* she's seeing and thinking things-"

Listening to her explanation he finally asks "What kind of things Ms. Ha?"

Cursing under her breath, she replied, "She's- having s-sexual thoughts."

"How old is she?" He asked. Panicking for no reason she replied, "23 I mean 25 I guess- Is your answer needs her age?"

"Yes."

"25." Biting her bottom lip nervously she looked around while sweating hardly.

"Referring to whom is she having sex thoughts?"

"Her- Crush- I mean her boyfriend."

"That's normal then. This happens because seeing her boyfriend makes her want to have sex. It's very normal between couples. And for a woman at this age."

"If they aren't a couple?"

"They are a couple, Ms. Ha. As you said."

"I have another friend. She's having these thoughts and dreams about her crush."

"Dreams too? Is she a virgin?" He asked.

Thinking about her for a second, she was embarrassed for a moment. Because 'the friend' she is talking about is actually herself. "Well- Yeah."

"Then, that means she probably wants to have physical touch, attraction from the person she likes and most of all she wants to have sex."

"Do I really-" She sealed her lips for a moment then talked, "I-I mean she! Does she?!"

"Yes. By the way Ms. Ha why are you asking me this? I'm a gynaecologist, not a sexologist or a woman's thoughts specialist." His straight voice made her nervous.

"Jungkook, did you had had sex before?"

"*chokes in the air* Ms. Ha that's personal. Is there anything you want to know?"

Thinking about an excuse to meet him she stuttered. "I- You- I mean- Can I have an appointment tomorrow?"

"Sure. I will text you the time. Is there anything else?"

Sighing in sad she said, "No, that's it."

"Good night, Ms. Ha."

Her name is Ha Y/N and the person she was talking to is her gynaecologist Jeon Jungkook. Also, her crush. Recently, she started to have sex dreams and thoughts about him while the same goes for him. They are been loving both of them for 3 years without confessing. They know that there is something between them that they need to confirm about.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wearing a pink silky average-height frock, she checked herself for one last moment. "I will confess." Showing herself two fists, she said, "Fighting!"

Driving to the hospital she went to his room. Arriving in his room she took her time to admire his looks. Rolled sleeves in his black shirt with the white doctor coat covering half of his body. His tattoos were totally visible making him 1000 present more attractive. His silky long hair with a pierced lip and the mole near the corner of his lips were making him perfect as hell. His muscular body soon gonna explode because of the tightness of the shirt. His glass was making him more and more addicting.

His attention was on the papers but soon it fell on the gorgeous lady standing in front of him. Silky black long hair with fair white skin and small plump lips. Ocean blue eyes with a cute mole near her right eye were making her beautiful as a princess. Her pinky dress was making him go crazy. After checking both of them out they finally made eye contact.

"Sit." He spoke. She took a few steps forward before sitting in front of him.

"So, what's the problem?"

"Recently, I'm feeling things when I'm around someone."

Burning in jealous he asked, "Who?" His raspy voice made her more nervous.

"It's you... Jungkook."

Those three words sent him to the moon. "W-What kind of feelings?"

"I love you, Jungkook... I'm sorry to say this, but the conversation we had last night was about me. I love you since the day I saw you. I don't know if it was a love at first sight but... I love you. I really do. I never felt uncomfortable talking about my reproductive system even though you were a man. I had so many gynaecologists that I had met but, no one made me comfortable like you. If you tell me to show my whole- I mean- no! Just forget that. I just wanted to tell you how I feel."

Before he stands up, he called someone. "Cancel all of my schedules for today." He walked to the door before locking it. "Jungkook?"

He came to her and turned the chair to him which she was sitting. He leaned closer to her ear and tucked her hair behind her ear before making eye contact closely. "Ms. Ha, are you confessing to your gynaecologist or to the person you know as Jeon Jungkook?"

"Both."

"And what about last night? Were you having sex dreams about me?"

She nodded. "Luckily, I was doing the same." Her eyes widened.

"Let's give what you want." Saying that a smirk appeared on his lips. He threw all the things which were on his table before lifting her up. He sat her on the table before biting her earlobe.

Caressing his lips with hers he slowly took his hand under her pants before rubbing her core. She was breathing hard while closing her eyes. "All you want is shivers, not pleasure." Whispering that he slowly inserted his two fingers in her vagina before moving them.

"Ah~" She let out a light moan while he slowly sucked her neck.

Needing more shivers, she says something making him go wild, "Will I need another man for this?"

"I don't think so cuz I'm gonna fuck you hard tonight princess."

He thrust harder adding his whole hand except his thumb. He unzipped her dress with his other hand before kissing her cleavage making her grab his hair tightly. She moaned louder knowing the shives she wants will be given by him. "Daddy~" She moaned making him rough.

He thrusted deeper even after she came all over his hand. He removed his hand and unbuckled her bra and sucked her nipple while playing with the other. Her hand went under his pants rubbing his hard member roughly. "Fuck me already." She begged. He removed his coat while she was teasing him with licking her lips.

"Fuck Y/N you are so bad." Saying that he connected their lips kissing her roughly. Without her noticing his member spotted her hole as he slowly entered him inside her. A light scream left between the kiss. He kissed her passionately so it would lessen the pain. He entered breaking all of her barriers while she grabbed his shoulders tightly.

He fucked her roughly as she wanted all night. Even after doing it for many hours, they weren't enough because of their needs.

"I love you." She said kissing his neck.

"I love you more than you can ever imagine."

VOTE AND COMMENT

FOLLOW FOR MORE........

:)