Seduce - Kim Taehyung 18+

Lucky_tae

Y/N

"I'm gonna ruin you tonight...." Speeding up the car he groaned when I ran my hand in his pants caressing his member.

"Fuck Y/N! Stop teasing me!"

We were at his business party minutes ago but what I did made him loose his patience and drive us home. I wore red dress which expose my right thigh and my sharp cleavage. Not gonna lie since I don't know anyone in this party it was boring for me to stay. So why not teasing my husband? No matter how busy he is, he never stopped looking at me to make sure I'm safe. He was looking at me when I moved closer to the bar section.

"Now let's see how hard you will get Mr. Kim Taehyung." I smirked.

The waiter gave me a glass of wine and I lifted my cup to him to see and smirked. He smiled and nodded. Maybe he thought I was asking permission to drink as if I ever did. I was already drunk. "Dumb." I chuckled.

His soft stare went to and dark intense one when I slowly spilled my drink on my collarbone to my cleavage. He slowly shook his head with a begging look. His eyes said "Not now Y/N." I opened my mouth and sticked my tongue to the air while drinking the wine that is spilling in me. I seductively licked my lips and looked at his direction but he was nowhere. I looked for him when a hot hand wrapped around my back which was exposing.

"What are you doing Y/N???"

I seductively chuckled when he covered my mouth. He removed his coat before covering my cleavage. "You gonna regret doing this." My hands went to his shirt before unbuttoning it. He panicked and removed my hands before titling his head in a warning way. And that's how we ended up in his car.

I slowly unbuttoned his shirt before tracing my hands all over his chest and abs.

"Y/N!!!! Let me drive." He moaned.

As soon as we arrived at our house, he walked me inside. "Wait till I lock the door." I looked at him before throwing the purse and his coat away. He nearly ran to me after locking the door. I wrapped my hands around his neck before kissing him. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist as he caught me. He made me lay on the sofa before removing his shirt. He kissed my collarbone, earlobe and then my neck before removing my dress. He flipped me to unzip my dress and I gasped when his lips touched my dress zip as he removed it, he started to kiss and suck my neck while I moaned his name loudly.

"You becoming sweeter day by day." He whispered.

He then again flipped me and fully removed my dress before removing his. He started fingering me bringing me to heaven. He cupped my breast with one hand while biting and sucking my neck hardly like he forgot to take his dinner tonight. Coming to a position he didn't even take a second to push himself in me as I moaned loudly making my voice echo on the whole ass house. He thrusted harder as my grip on his shoulder become tighter. He hugged me before kissing my neck.

"God, thank you for being my wife Y/N!!"

His thrusts became sloppy as we both were this near to cum.

"Let's add one more member to our family." I hardly threw out those words as he smiled.

We both came inside me as he stood up before picking up bridal style.

"We soon gonna have a result of this." He smiled as he took us to the bedroom.

"My only love." I pecked his cheek.

"I love you Y/N."

I know this is shorter than you think and I'm sorry for that :) Also, little reminder that I will end this book after writing the requests I got. Love ya!! :)

VOTE AND COMMENT <3