Trust Issues - Kim Taehyung 21+

taehung_babygirl

I have read this smut somewhere but don't remember where. Not the whole one but I added some parts from it. I just wanted to share it with you so I did. No hate comments are allowed.

Y/N

"Ok, I will be there." I smiled as I hung up before going to my boyfriend.

Pecking his lips I said, "I'm gonna meet someone. See you, babe. Love you." Before he said anything, I ran to my car and drove to the location 'he' sent me. I parked my car as I arrived at the place before getting off.

I saw the person that I was willing to meet for almost 5 years which brought a huge smile to my face.

"JIN!!!!!!!!!!!" I ran to him before hugging him tightly.

"Talking informally to your brother as soon as you met him after 5 years?"

"I missed you so much Oppa!!!"

"I missed you more princess. Let's go and talk while drinking something." He smiled.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"He is handsome but not like me." Jin stated while looking at my boyfriend's picture. I laughed admitting that he would never be enough with his looks.

"What was his name again?"

"Kim Taehyung."

We talked, laughed, argued over nothing and did more.

"No way Oppa!! You just came! Why do you wanna leave after a week?"

"Business deals." He took a sip from his coffee. "Also, I miss your future sister-in-law."

My eyes lit up with a huge smile. "SHOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!" I whined.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After talking for hours, I finally realized that I had 24 missed calls from Taehyung.

"Oh no... I kept it on silent mode." I sighed and was about to call him back.

"Let's go." Jin called. "Sure."

I came home after a long day just to cuddle with Taehyung.

"Babe!! I'm home!!"

I got a response so I went to our room to see no one. I called him but he didn't answer.

"Where is he?"

I called Jimin his best friend. "Hey pretty, what's up?" He answered while loud music was heard from his side.

"Shut up shortie! Is Taehyung with you?"

"Ugh! Your attitude is attractive... Yes, he is. What?"

"Why isn't he picking up his phone?"

"Well... Oh! There he is- Oh... Um... Y/N Hell- I can't hear.... you Hello-"

I knew he was ignoring me for something. "Jimin! YOU BETTER TELL ME WHERE HE IS."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I can't believe he's not picking up his phone! I was driving to the club Jimin told me. Like I don't care where he is. But why is he ignoring my calls? Also, he didn't even tell me where he goes and what time he will come. It's not like I don't trust him but still, he used to do it. I parked the car and closed the door aggressively before locking it.