Best Friend's Brother - Jeon Jungkook 21+

JESSICA

"Wake up Jessica!!"

"Anna, leave me alone!! I wanna sleep more." I shouted as I covered my head with a pillow.

"It's already 8.30! We are getting late for university you DUMBHEAD!!"

I threw the pillow and woke up.

"Did your brother leave?"

"Before an hour!!"

"YOU SHOULD HAVE WOKEN ME UP!!!"

"Girl!! That's what I have been trying to do!!"

Anna and I are best friends since childhood. She has a two years older brother who is also my crush for almost 4 years. We were hanging out since we were children. But I started to feel for him when I'm in high school. And now we are in the same university where he is a huge heartthrob yet so cold. He never talks openly. He just threatens with his that DAMN glare. Haven't I told you, his name? Jeon Jungkook. And his sister Jeon Anna is my bish. I never told her my feelings as I don't want to break our friendship.

"JESSICA!! Stop daydreaming!!!" We had a sleepover where we drank A LOT! And the result is waking up late and missing that God damn face of Jungkook.

I got up and got ready.

AT THE UNIVERSITY>>>>>>>>>

I was walking in the hallway where no one was in. Anna went for her lecture as I was on my way to mine. But to be honest I was finding him.

"Please God, just this time. Let me see his face. It's not like I'm gonna kiss him- I mean I want to but I can't-"

"What are you doing Jessica?"

"Oh, my fucking god who the fuck- J-Jungkook?" I flinched as I saw him standing nearer to me while his hands were in his pockets. Damn, I love that pose of him.

"What are you doing there?"

"I-I was finding you- I MEAN ME- NO! MY CLASS! Yeah! My class." I awkwardly laughed.

"Seriously? You were finding your class in the area of your seniors?"

I was dumbfounded. Ah!! This is embarrassing!!! "LOOK!" I pointed behind him as he looks there, and I ran away.

"GOD!! I LOVE THE FUCKING WAY YOU ARE GIVING ME WHAT I WANT!" I cursed.

I came to my lecture as I breathe heavily. "Ms. Jessica, you are late today too. Which excuse you wanna give today? Did you flush your dog this time too?"

"No, I ate him- I mean- He was sick so I-"

"Go to your seat Ms. Jessica." Professor sighed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

The bell rang and I saw Anna standing in front of my class waiting for me.

"I'm free today because my teachers are absent."

"Same here. So, what are we gonna do?"

"Let's have some fun!" Anna dragged me away.

We hung out with some of our friends from school at Anna's house.

"Let's play truth or dare?"

"I'm in!" We all agreed.

We were doing asshole things and having fun. Gosh, I laughed a lot!

"Anna, your turn. Call your crush and ask him for a date!" I spoke.

"Jessica, No way! You know that I can't. Jungkook will kill me!"