Argument - Park Jimin 21+

"WHY DID YOU DO IT?!"

"BECAUSE I HAVE MY RIGHTS! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?! WATCH IT AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED?! NO JIMIN NEVER! YOU ARE MY HUSBAND! HOW COME I WATCH HER CLINGING TO YOU LIKE THAT?!"

"Y/N, IT WAS MY FREAKING COLLABORATION PARTY WITH HAN'S COMPANY!! YOU KNOW I'M DOING THIS FOR US! FOR OUR FUTURE KIDS!"

"I KNOW IT! OK? I KNOW IT. BUT DOES THIS MEANS I HAVE TO WATCH YOU SLEEP WITH OTHER WOMEN JUST FOR OUR KIDS?! SORRY JIMIN YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT THE Y/N YOU KNOW!"

"WHAT? YOU KNOW I NEVER DO THAT! EVEN IF I DID-"

I cut him off with a huge slap.

"What? If you- If you did? What's wrong with you Jimin?!"

He angrily grabbed his hair in frustration.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU JUST SAID!"

"Y/N don't raise your voice at me! You know I hate it!" He growled.

"SO WHAT?! ONLY YOU CAN DO THAT?! WHY JIMIN- WHY?! YOU CHANGED A LOT! WAKE UP JIMIN! SEE THIS IS NOT YOU!! THIS IS NOT THE JIMIN I LOVED-"

He threw the glass table angrily making it crash into pieces. I flinched as I covered my ears.

"I TOLD YOU TO NOT TO RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME! YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH! YOU JUST CALL YOURSELF A PERFECT LOVELY INNOCENT WIFE! BUT YOU NEVER HELPED ME WITH MY HARD TIMES!"

Ouch, that hurts!

I did not believe what he said. The sweet angelic Jimin that I loved, who praised me a lot, is this him?

"I'm sorry," I said.

He just looked down.

"Y/N I-"

"No, you are right. I was not there for you... It's ok."

"FUCK THIS!" He shouted and left the house.

The tears I stopped falling finally fell. I just broke down on my knees while crying my heart out. I ran to the bedroom but a piece of broken glass stopped me by giving me hard pain in my foot sole.

But I just continued walking not giving a shit about the pain. The wound that he gave me is deeper than this.

I sat on the bed while crying my heart out.

A/N

MEANWHILE JIMIN

Drinking the second bottle of alcohol he was regretting every word that he told Y/N.

"Fuck this shit!" He shouted while gulping down a big amount of alcohol.

After drinking nonstop he grabbed his car key and drove to his wife. After driving home, he opened the door hard, holding his body straight he saw the mess that he created. He hardly walked but stopped seeing blood on the floor.

"Y/N!"

He followed the blood mark and approaches their bedroom. He looks at the door for a moment. Every beautiful memory that they spent together got crashed by his small wrong move. He opened the door to see Y/N crying her heart out. But when she saw Jimin she wiped her tears and stood up to leave but soon enough he caught her wrist making her stop on her track.

"Leave my hand." She coldly replied.

"Y/N listen-"

She cut him off by jerking his hand.

"There are no rights for me to listen to you Jimin."

He sighed.

"Y/N I-"