Chapter 3- buongiorno?

!!WARNING!!
Chapters from here on out are going to get a lot darker. This includes dead bodies, blood, and possibly slight gore. Though I usually do not go into detail with too much gore, mostly blood. Please only read if you can handle it, this is a horror book after all.

Narancia woke up to a soft beam of sunlight that came in through the window along with birds singing their morning song outside. He rubbed his eyes, then moved to sit up and stretch.

"Fugo...?" He questioned with a raspy voice, noticing as he was no longer next to him.

"Good morning, Narancia," Fugo smiled, having been in the bathroom while getting ready for the day. "Are you feeling okay? You fell right asleep again after I performed CPR on you," He takes a seat at the end of his bed.

"Um... Right now, I'd say I'm feeling alright. Considering everything that's happened," He sighs, brushing a comb through his hair.

"That's good to hear. Bucciarati is taking us to breakfast this morning. He says it's a beautiful morning and we should take advantage of the weather. I'll see you soon, Narancia," With that, the spiky haired blonde left.

"Okay. Bye, Fugo," The black haired boy unbuttons his pajama shirt, then slips his tank top right over himself. After doing so, he pulls his leggings up to waist, then adds his trademark skirt to his outfit. He slides his wristbands onto his wrists, then brushes his teeth before leaving the bathroom. He yawns once more, turning his head outside.

It really was beautiful. It was warm and pleasant outside, the sun shining brightly over the streets. Narancia began to walk down the halls of the hotel, until he felt something squishy beneath his feet. The lights began to flicker on and off repeatedly, the sun and moon practically chasing each other outside.

Day
Night
Day
Night
Day
Night

Narancia felt goosebumps come upon his arms, watching the sun and moon outside. His breathing began to speed up, and he took in a nervous swallow before looking down at his feet. It was no other than the body of an old man to whom was face down in a puddle of blood. The black haired boy felt queasy as he hesitantly flipped him over on his back, revealing a slash in his head. There was a name tag clipped to his shirt that read:

Manager.

"The manager...? But why?" Narancia began to move slower as he advanced down the hall, looking behind him a few times. He bit his lower lip nervously, trying to make sure he was watching out from all angles. He turned his head back towards the window, to which was making him dizzy.

Night
Day
Night
Day
Night
Day

It had finally come to an end. It was certainly day time now, the beautiful weather was back. Narancia looked behind to where he was previous standing, to where he had come across the dead body. It was no longer there, not a drop of blood remained.

"B-But I swear I saw it...," He whispered to himself, shaking his head. He tried to convince himself that he was just being paranoid, but after all of the events that occurred, how could he? He decided to focus on the good instead. Bucciarati wanted to see him, right? That was it...!

"Bucciarati...! I... I have to tell Bucciarati!" He decided, running as quickly as he could outside of the hotel and to the cafe area. If anyone would know what to do in this situation, it'd be Bucciarati, and that was final. As soon as he saw his gang, he took a seat next to Bucciarati, forcing a smile on his face.

"Hey... You're looking a little bit pale. Fugo told us that you were struggling to breathe in your sleep last night. Are you feeling okay?" Abbacchio turns his head towards the black haired boy, frowning in concern. He thought of him as a son, so hearing things like that about him hurt his heart.

"Oh, right... Don't worry about me. I'm completely fine. Fugo performed CPR on me, so it's all good now. Hehe...," He forces a nervous laugh, though can't help but to feel the endless glare that Giorno is giving him. Those eyes... Why don't they look right? The golden haired boy would never actually hurt anyone good out of his free will, would he?

"...Narancia, are you alright?" Bucciarati sets his menu down on the coffee table. "Let's talk for a little bit. Come on," The black haired boy takes Narancia's hand and leads him behind the building, frowning. He feels his parental instincts kick in. "...Darling, what's wrong? You look spooked," Bruno frowns, pulling Narancia into a soft hug.

"You... You didn't see what was going on?" He questions meekly, though hugs Bruno back tightly.

"...Is this the whole thing about Giorno?" Bruno sighs, looking him in the eyes. "Sweetie, listen. It's okay. Giorno isn't going to hurt anybody, he's here to help us. If I thought he was bad, I wouldn't have let him join us. I promise you, I-" He is suddenly interrupted.

"No!" The black haired boy shakes his head. "You can't tell me you didn't see what was going on!" Narancia feels tears prick his eyes, sniffling. "The sun was falling and rising repeatedly, it was flashing outside! You didn't see that?!" His voice sounds broken. "I found a dead body in the hotel!"

"...Narancia. It's all in your head. It's in your head," Bruno frowns deeply, realizing he can't help the poor boy.

"It's not in my head, Bucciarati! Something is happening to Giorno!" He begins to sob helplessly, just wishing that somebody would listen to him. If not even Bruno would, then it was hopeless. "I had a nightmare last night that felt way too real! He chased me into that forest over there, a-and he gave the trees life! They had hands and eyes, a-and they-!" Bucciarati gently shushes Narancia, putting a finger to his lips.

"Okay, I believe you. Don't worry, Narancia. I-AGH!" He suddenly coughs roughly, blood splattering from his mouth and onto the brick wall in front of he and Narancia.

"BUCCIARATIIIIII!!" Narancia screams along with Bruno, his eyes meeting with sharp, red ones. He knows what he has to do, but he is unsure if he possesses the strength to go through with it or not. He sniffles as tears run down his eyes, only looking straight ahead of himself.

Run, Narancia.