Chapter 7- realta

Narancia had woken up to find that all of his wounds had been dressed and were now much less painful than they would have been before. But where was Fugo? He rubbed an eye groggily as he got up from the ground, scanning the area surrounding him. It was covered in splashed blood, the same scent that had been haunting him for days. He recognized it to be his own blood. The black haired boy had risen up from the ground and looked around curiously.

"Fugo...?" He whispered as he searched around the abandoned hospital. The blonde was nowhere to be found, but a note was left. With his remaining hand, Narancia slowly opens the letter and examines it closely.

"Narancia- I know I'm going to regret this. But something is telling me to make this move. I am fleeing this country. It's going to destroy itself and I will have no chance of survival. You are stubborn and I know that you believe that Giorno is capable of being fixed. He's not, Narancia. The damage that he has caused is uncomparable, it's like nothing that I have ever seen before. I'm sorry that things have to be this way. Just know that I cleaned your wounds and replenished your blood supply. I also wanted to tell you that you mean more to me than anything else, Narancia. You never failed to make me smile and brought happiness to my soul. It hurts me to say goodbye to you like this. I hope that you at least rest peacefully, and even more to see you again soon.
Arrivederci,"

It was written in Fugo's handwriting. The ravenette's amythest eyes gloss over and he both feels and looks heartbroken. He fell to his knees and let out an ear piercing scream as tears fell from his eyes. He didn't think that Fugo would ever leave him like that. Now he was truly on his own. He felt as if the very arrow that corrupted Giorno had pierced through not only his heart, but his entire being. The utter despair that came over him was exponential. He lied there on his side and held the note close to him while sobbing, watching as the letters disappeared while his tears deformed them. The ink ran onto the wooden floor and stained it. Narancia grieved not only his own life, but the lives of the others that he loved as well.

Bucciarati died without a question.
Abbacchio sacrificed himself for Narancia.
Mista is missing.
Fugo has left him behind.
And Giorno... Giorno is far gone.

He thought that things were finally looking up for him when he found Fugo. Not only was the spiky haired blonde good company, but his smarts were like no other. He was truly alone and he came to realize it. He wanted someone to hug. Someone that would hold him in a warm and tight embrace and tell him that he's going to be okay. But nobody was there.

He sniffled as he called his stand forth and hugged the small airplane close to his body. If he didn't have anybody else, at least he'd have himself...

And in a moment, all of that grieving came to a stop. His pupils shook and his bottom lip quivered as the creeking of the hospital door was heard. Somebody was coming in. Terrified, the ravenette scrambled to hide beneath a bed.

"Is anyone here...?" A familiar voice questioned. It was deep and sinister, but also shaky. Someone else was here, and they sounded just as terrified as he did.

Narancia didn't know whether to answer or not. He decided against it. He hugged the airplane tight and close to his body, closing his eyes and wished for it all to be a bad nightmare.

Eventually footsteps were heard as they inched nearer to the room that he was in. His heartbeat spiked out of control and he felt as if he were five seconds away from a heart attack.

The footsteps inched nearer to him. He screamed in terror, thinking that it was all going to be over.

"...Narancia?!" The mysterious man gasped, lifting the hospital bed and met eyes with Narancia.

For once, Narancia came to the realization that this figure was none to worry about. He was met with bright green eyes, and long pink hair with neatly patterned dots. He slowly nodded his head.

"Narancia... I can't believe that I'm saying this, but I'm so happy to see you," The pink haired man seems to be disturbed by Narancia's appearance, but doesn't allow for it to bother him.

Without a word, Narancia lunges at the fuschia haired man and holds him in a tight embrace.

With no words, Diavolo embraces him back. The two cried together for the rest of the night, discussing their painful stories and all of the terrible things that they had gone through.

They lost apart of themselves along this journey...