02

Y/n parked the cart, and grabbed her golf bag. Bruce turned around and saw her. "It's 5:01. You're late," he smirked. "Whatever." Y/n couldn't help but smile. Y/n got out of her seat and went to the back, Bruce following. "Have you ever even played before?" She asked, pulling out two clubs for the both of them.

"Of course. Who hasn't?" Y/n shrugged as they walked over to a course. After hitting a few golf balls and hearing critiques from Y/n, Bruce wanted a break. "Can we please have a break? I'm bored," he sat down on the golf cart and took a sip of his water bottle.

"You can't just say golf is boring. I never say that about baseball!" She told him as she sat beside him, also drinking from her water bottle. "If you suck just say that," she put back the lid on her water. Bruce glared at her. "Rude." Y/n giggled at his response.

Bruce shifted closer to her. "So, what we're you and
Scarlett talking about?" He asked her. "We talk about a lot of stuff. You're going to have to be more specific than that," Y/n replied. "I heard my name in whatever you two were talking about," he said.

"Oh, that," Y/n chuckled. "She was just talking about how people think we would be the 'it couple', which I personally think it's ridiculous." Bruce looked at her. "Really?" Y/n nodded. "Yeah," she played with her rings. "I don't know, Y/n. I've had a crush on you since we were 10," he looked at her.

"What?" Y/n looked up. "And what about you?" He asked. "I mean, I did have a crush on you. That was until I thought that you would only see me as a friend," she shrugged, looking back down at her hands that were placed on her lap. Bruce chuckled.

"So, do you still like me?" He asked in hope. "I don't know," she said, looking up. They both looked at each other. Bruce looked at her lips making Y/n's eyes slightly widen. "Is he going to kiss me?"  Y/n thought to herself. They slowly but hesitantly leaned in, and connected their lips for the first time.

Y/n knew she would at least have her first kiss before she died, but she never would think Bruce would be the one to give her that.

It may have been Bruce's first time kissing a girl, but he already knew his favorite kiss would be with Y/n. They pulled away. Y/n smiled which made Bruce did too. "That...was so good," he breathlessly said. Y/n giggled. "Yeah," she agreed. "It's getting late, maybe we should go home," Y/n insisted.

"Right," Bruce nodded. She got up from the seat and put the golf clubs in the bag. She got back in the driving seat and turned it on.

They drove in silence, afraid to break it, but also not wanting it to go on forever. Y/n stopped at Bruce's house. "Bye, Bruce," Y/n said. "Bye," he smiled. Y/n quickly pecked his lips and smiled. They both blush and he went into his house. Y/n breathed out, feeling relieved.